• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lookie what i got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pictures from yesterday. going to the cottage today so no work being done.
IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

Like I said my mouth is shut so I dont A.) Hijack the thread and
B.) create unneeded drama which would cause A.). I know certain things but if you think your confident in his abilities GL is all im saying.

B.) create unneeded drama which would cause A.). I know certain things but if you think your confident in his abilities GL is all im saying.

Obvious some history there,don't worry no drama,not my style.Appreciate the good luck.

Prime time to clean out the engine bay too. :)
Might as well make it nice and clean while it's easy.

Oh, and it was nice meeting you Adam.

Prime time to clean out the engine bay too. :)
Might as well make it nice and clean while it's easy.

Oh, and it was nice meeting you Adam.

Hey girl,yes primetime for sure.It'll get done.Not gonna do a halfway job.I'm sure Grant will post more pics so keep an eye out.And ditto.I'll be seein ya!

That's what I like to hear. LOL!
See ya.

At least it wasn't a bearing,lol!
How does a piston shatter like this and not damage anthing else.Crank and block still good suprisingly.Wow!

yep suprisingly the crank isnt scored and the block isnt damaged at all. i thought the rod would have destroyed the inside of the block

this is irelvant, people make mistakes in life, everybody has done something stupid/wrong in life, its called learning, who knows what he did in the past, I DONT CARE, if I judged someone based upon what they did before I knew them, what kind of a person would I be?

Grant, from what I have learned about him and witnessed, does know what he is doing and talking about. I would trust his abilities and have him assist/do a 3L install in my car as well, his 3L SVT RUNS! that thing is very well built.

I understand you have a personal conflict with the guy, okay, thats obvious. But bringing this into the PUBLIC eye and trying to make him look bad, only makes you look bad. Soon enough, Lightshow is going to be making a thread "check out my sweet 3L, this thing runs awesome!!!" and prove you entirely wrong.

People change as they grow up, and like I said everybody makes mistakes, if you have a personal conflict, keep it on a private level, otherwise crying about it and trying to TELL everybody what to think, just pisses everybody else off, so shut up about it already, and the fact that you keep making posts like "I am keeping my mouth shut, but here are my reasons why;" doesnt make you look any better, keeping your mouth SHUT means not posting about it on a public forum.

Im not saying this stuff to start a fight, im saying this to keep you from continuing to make yourself look bad.

^^^+1! Alias I completely agree with you.

Kevin when I met you in person you seemed like a nice guy, but serious take it to PM's. I know you and Grant have had your differences in the past, but grow up.

Grant good luck and I'm sure it'll all go together just fine. Also if I ever get back in to an SVT I'll be sure to have you do my 3L.

thanks AJ and Rob. projects going good. a bit sidetracked today since adam and i helped bagged get moved in but adams car is coming together. tranny is coming tomorrow or monday and i can get it back together.

this is irelvant, people make mistakes in life, everybody has done something stupid/wrong in life, its called learning, who knows what he did in the past, I DONT CARE, if I judged someone based upon what they did before I knew them, what kind of a person would I be?

Grant, from what I have learned about him and witnessed, does know what he is doing and talking about. I would trust his abilities and have him assist/do a 3L install in my car as well, his 3L SVT RUNS! that thing is very well built.

I understand you have a personal conflict with the guy, okay, thats obvious. But bringing this into the PUBLIC eye and trying to make him look bad, only makes you look bad. Soon enough, Lightshow is going to be making a thread "check out my sweet 3L, this thing runs awesome!!!" and prove you entirely wrong.

People change as they grow up, and like I said everybody makes mistakes, if you have a personal conflict, keep it on a private level, otherwise crying about it and trying to TELL everybody what to think, just pisses everybody else off, so shut up about it already, and the fact that you keep making posts like "I am keeping my mouth shut, but here are my reasons why;" doesnt make you look any better, keeping your mouth SHUT means not posting about it on a public forum.

Im not saying this stuff to start a fight, im saying this to keep you from continuing to make yourself look bad.
well said

I dont have any personal issues with grant. Also how am I making myself look bad by being concerned for someone spending money with the wrong person possibly? If that makes me look bad, then sorry for being a good person I guess. All my issues is strictly work ethic/professionalism related. If anyone would like to continue this via PMs which I doubt,Im more than glad to continue in pms and let this thread go back to its original direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back