• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lookie what i got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I apologized in not so many words for that. I read it real quick...

On a side note... I didn't think anyone would actually hire grant, hopefully its not an automotive repair job!

No need to apologize, Although thats a pretty low blow on Grant there, I'm sure you guys have your differences I wasn't hardly a blip on the CEG map so I really don't know/care what they may be. Either way, its a body shop and Grant does well there, He has some valid points to his arguement as does Adam, regardless of all that drama and bull:censored::censored::censored::censored: I'm just happy to see my cars alive again :drool: and not being blown up anymore (I hope) :nonono: - Adam :laugh:

No need to apologize, Although thats a pretty low blow on Grant there, I'm sure you guys have your differences I wasn't hardly a blip on the CEG map so I really don't know/care what they may be. Either way, its a body shop and Grant does well there, He has some valid points to his arguement as does Adam, regardless of all that drama and bull:censored::censored::censored::censored: I'm just happy to see my cars alive again :drool: and not being blown up anymore (I hope) :nonono: - Adam :laugh:

instead of blowing it up, hes selling it.

I will take some credit for being apart of this! :)

See, you were there for the first pull of the motor, we did the 2nd pull and reinstall all in one night, it was chaos man, you should have been there.

Yeah, I apologized in not so many words for that. I read it real quick...

On a side note... I didn't think anyone would actually hire grant, hopefully its not an automotive repair job!

See I was nieve,but truth be told,grant's underqualified to scrub sh:censored::censored: off toilets.

Warning to all, stay on topic.

I think it is pretty safe to say both parties involved used bad judgment. Discussing your displeasure with the exchange in a civil manner is fine, but personal insults will not be tolerated!

-Andy

Warning to all, stay on topic.

I think it is pretty safe to say both parties involved used bad judgment. Discussing your displeasure with the exchange in a civil manner is fine, but personal insults will not be tolerated!

-Andy
Your warning would have been relavant over a month ago Mr.Andy W.A warning that said "Hey Adam ,I really don't think grant should've done your swap!"Not now it's to late.Pretty safe to say huh?Point to the matter is,I guess you need facts to see what's really going on and i've kept myself from really insulting this young man.FACTS:That is what you want right?Well, here it is.This guy caused more damage to my car than what the car is worth.Fried Pcm,Stripped axles,gouged my fender,Totally destroyed the interior of my car,(alot of money to fix that one),Stole my cams,Destroyed my ball joints,bent my tie rods,And MUCH more!Is this to the point or should I sweep around it some more?And personal insults,what if that was your baby,what would you do?

Your warning would have been relavant over a month ago Mr.Andy W.A warning that said "Hey Adam ,I really don't think grant should've done your swap!"Not now it's to late.Pretty safe to say huh?Point to the matter is,I guess you need facts to see what's really going on and i've kept myself from really insulting this young man.FACTS:That is what you want right?Well, here it is.This guy caused more damage to my car than what the car is worth.Fried Pcm,Stripped axles,gouged my fender,Totally destroyed the interior of my car,(alot of money to fix that one),Stole my cams,Destroyed my ball joints,bent my tie rods,And MUCH more!Is this to the point or should I sweep around it some more?And personal insults,what if that was your baby,what would you do?

Uhh or you could NOT insult an admin? If he tells you to leave it alone you leave it alone.

And things were looking so good to. You know with the motor install being done outside in the grass. Its no wonder things went south. Guy sounds like a hack. No need to be sweet about it. Glad he got it fixed. Let the owner vent a little. If your not a mod, than dont act like one. Nice to see it ended up good, but good grief people have some common sense in the first place. Good luck! :cool:

So it' my fault that you gave him your car? Here is some advice, don't give you car to someone unless you have done your homework on them and are 100% confident they can complete the job. Yes, you are as much to blame as him.

There are 4 thousand people on this site, we monitor as much as possible!!! You are lucky a few were keeping as much of an eye on your car as they were or you would be completely SOL. Mr. bagged and few others thought it was a bad idea from the beginning, but didn't act. We aren't responsible for your poor decisions.

-Andy

So it' my fault that you gave him your car? Here is some advice, don't give you car to someone unless you have done your homework on them and are 100% confident they can complete the job. Yes, you are as much to blame as him.

There are 4 thousand people on this site, we monitor as much as possible!!! You are lucky a few were keeping as much of an eye on your car as they were or you would be completely SOL. Mr. bagged and few others thought it was a bad idea from the beginning, but didn't act. We aren't responsible for your poor decisions.

-Andy

I agree 100% Andy, its nobodies fault, he assumed he would give this guy a chance and things went south.

And for those crying about moderators, they are human too, they are not gods. that goes both ways, you can comment back as long as its a logical conversation.

At least let him vent so others would know what went wrong. Its pretty much saying damn this SOB screwed me and this is how it went down.:shrug:

To andy and the mods,my intention is not to insult you.You have good points,but the whole deal went down by having faith in someone and giving him a chance.You don't know me,but if you did you would understand how hard it was for me not to strangle grant.:laugh:Now the situation has left a sour spot in my stomach,I will remain a part of this community,but as for the car,it is sold as of tommarrow.A very nice young fellow will be joining the site on a clean slate.

To andy and the mods,my intention is not to insult you.You have good points,but the whole deal went down by having faith in someone and giving him a chance.You don't know me,but if you did you would understand how hard it was for me not to strangle grant.:laugh:Now the situation has left a sour spot in my stomach,I will remain a part of this community,but as for the car,it is sold as of tommarrow.A very nice young fellow will be joining the site on a clean slate.
All of this and now your selling the car?:confused:

You are welcome to air the facts of the situation and your dislike for him, but not personally attack him or use foul terms.

-Andy

I love how its his fault, but who raced an SRT-4 while being 3 1/2 quarts low on oil? :laugh: now none the less you would've never been in that situation if you didn't blow up my car in the first place. Grant didn't take car of what he said, You also set a deadline and pulled the car early, regardless you both :censored::censored::censored::censored:ed up, drop the drama and move on. Your a grown ass man, be one.

I love how its his fault, but who raced an SRT-4 while being 3 1/2 quarts low on oil? :laugh: now none the less you would've never been in that situation if you didn't blow up my car in the first place. Grant didn't take car of what he said, You also set a deadline and pulled the car early, regardless you both :censored:ed up, drop the drama and move on. Your a grown ass man, be one.

This highly laughable, at best.

Racing low on oil, whatever... not smart but :censored: happens.

Lightshow's qualms are with how :censored:TY the work Grant actually did was. Pulling the car out early was the smartest thing he did. Had grant completed the car in the suggested timeline the thing probably would only have run for a couple days, if that! Engine swap in an uncovered yard?! A JOKE! The guys motor sat out in a freegin week long downpour!

Yeah they both :censored:ed up... Lightshow decided to let grant do the work, and grant SUCKED! Grown ass man.... Take your own advice and stop making excuses for the piece of :censored: 'work' grant did. He's seriously lucky he didn't get his ass knocked the :censored: out!

Jeez there boys, atleast this 3L ran after it was done. Now its finito, sold, DONE! Lets freakin lock this stupid thread up, Im surprised its went on this long, someone take charge and shut it down, to much hot air blowin through here and its no good for anyone. :shrug:
Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back