• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lookie what i got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have any personal issues with grant. Also how am I making myself look bad by being concerned for someone spending money with the wrong person possibly? If that makes me look bad, then sorry for being a good person I guess. All my issues is strictly work ethic/professionalism related. If anyone would like to continue this via PMs which I doubt,Im more than glad to continue in pms and let this thread go back to its original direction.

edited after finding out the real scoop

totally disgusting

totally disgusting

well disappointment set in today. Had to go to Grant's and remove my car. Its back in my garage and safe now, and I have some good EGL friends that are coming by to get my car back on the road. Apparently somebody in this thread knew something, I wish I would have known earlier.

Thanks for the help; AJ, bagged, Jon, and Dave + son. I really appreciate the help guys, you really came through in the crunch.

well disappointment set in today. Had to go to Grant's and remove my car. Its back in my garage and safe now, and I have some good EGL friends that are coming by to get my car back on the road. Apparently somebody in this thread knew something, I wish I would have known earlier.

Thanks for the help; AJ, bagged, Jon, and Dave + son. I really appreciate the help guys, you really came through in the crunch.

What happened man? I hope you didn't get screwed over.

What happened man? I hope you didn't get screwed over.

what is the scoop, i was very interested to see this project finished up

no scoop just didnt like the situation over there and grants folks were tired of my car at there house but things are worked out now. and its back home and ive met a few cool people that will come and help me out when i need them. aka jerkoff and that bagged guy:laugh: thanks again for all the help guys you really came through for me today
adam

ps bagged your tow guy is awsome:cool:

no scoop just didnt like the situation over there and grants folks were tired of my car at there house but things are worked out now. and its back home and ive met a few cool people that will come and help me out when i need them. aka jerkoff and that bagged guy:laugh: thanks again for all the help guys you really came through for me today
adam

ps bagged your tow guy is awsome:cool:

Jerk was telling me about your situation. I'm glad you got the help you needed. You will def be enjoying the car soon now.

That sucks to have a project yanked out from under ya :blackeye: :nonono:
As long as it gets built somwhere and it continues to run, that will make most a little happier..... NOW FINISH IT ALREADY! Should be done in 2 hrs with bagged on it :)

As long as it gets built somwhere and it continues to run, that will make most a little happier..... NOW FINISH IT ALREADY! Should be done in 2 hrs with bagged on it :)

with bagged and AJ on it, 1 hour.

noonish today is the start time.

Should be done by 12:30 :D

no what sucks is when you have the new car you just purchased not being taken care of and the mechanic lying to your face about what he has done. and your new engine sitting outside in the rain with no intake on it. then when i go over to look at it the guy tells you your not welcome:nonono:

I strongly feel bad for ya man. I wish I had gotten to you earlier. I wish you luck with getting it finished up and if your ever in the NOVA area your more than welcome to drop by :)

no what sucks is when you have the new car you just purchased not being taken care of and the mechanic lying to your face about what he has done. and your new engine sitting outside in the rain with no intake on it. then when i go over to look at it the guy tells you your not welcome:nonono:

:eek:
Hopefully it gets back on the road soon so you can start loving the car all over again!

IMG_0854.jpg

There's your problem, you've got maple wings in the pan!

Come on! No way :) - now get over here and do mine, I want to drive my damn car already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back