• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lets start a "lets see that engine bay" thread

PICT0525.jpg

PICT0486.jpg

not till you pointed it out..so thats like four of us....need more options.
you should really sell me those valve covers:drool:

tired of mess'n with it

tired of mess'n with it

piss on it, can't get pic to work unless i put them on myspace and i hate mess'n with that PITA so screw it, i'll just quietly hope someone else posts a zetec:mad:

what picture website do you use?
i don't i was try'n to either upload it with the little pic button on here, or get it from my email...hang on i got a idea to try...

...nevermind it don't matter anyway, it's just a stock Zetec...everyone should know what one looks like, i just hoped by posting mine that others with more custom zetec would post too for ideas on mine!

Last edited:
honestly i was hopeing to see some blue hoses on a zetec cuz i wanna do mine in ford blue but i haven't seen any blue hoses for zetec

looks good, how much diff did you notice with the air ram install? think'n bout do'n that myself

I noticed a pretty good difference in throttle response and more low end power/torque in first with an optimized TB and this setup. Its really not a "ram air setup" All I did was rip all the intake crap out from the inner fender, put a K&N in and the pipe and silicone fittings on. I like it, and it sounds bad ass :cool:

Back