• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

D-LIONS "Roger where is your thread???"

Harrry

Addicted CEG'er
Almost every year, i always see a thread about the lions from Roger. It seems maybe hes working tonight and missed the game.????

Well Here We Come!!!!
fullj.getty-76008353sb012_bengal_lion.jpg

Detroit started like **** today. But we pulled it off in the 4th. Man i thought we were done for!!!! Wow what a great ending is all i gotta say!!!!
capt.1afa1a16963b4bfe8b2eb05f9b5197fc.bengals_lions_football_mico109.jpg

Dan Orlovsky played very well IMHO. Or maybe our offense just lossened up a bit after half time just for him.

Holy **** did you see that Defensive tackle intercept the ball and run 81 yards:help: . I thought for sure he was going to have a heart attack lmao. They put a oxygen mask on his face right when he sat down :laugh:
fullj.getty-76008353sb019_bengal_lion.jpg

I was impressed with some long passes that where created with our offense.
Overall i think we might win 7 games this year.

Glad football is back on. Boy was i sick of watching the tigers almost everyday :crazy:

Last edited:
I wish I were working as I'm out of work currently (but not for long) and yes, I listened to and then watched some of the game. How stupid is the tape delay:blackeye: You shouldn't have to sell out a pre-season game to see it on TEE VEE! I even called Sean Baligian after the game and said I'm looking at two things for the Lions this year:

-getting 7 in the red zone, not 3:rolleyes:

-being conditioned so they stay healthy:rolleyes:

I think last night was the first time detroit has beaten my Bengals in a long time.

Check out the post for it Jim. Hey Jim, BTW, a couple weeks ago my wife and I were leaving Ikea and took a little ride and we drove past your buddies apartment where we watched that one Lions game, brought back some good memories:laugh:

Back