• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lets start a "lets see that engine bay" thread

95pgt-t

Hard-core CEG'er
its been slow in here,and i'm bored. plus i'm looking for a direction to take my engine bay,so i need some inspiration. here's what mine looked like last week.
i'm realy kicking myself for not getting in on the samco gb:blackeye: , need red or black plug wires, up in the air on the cai. but i need black couplers either way. i'm going to be buying a certain members heatshield and cf imrc cover shortly..hopefully. if that doesnt work,i'll finish wetsanding and polishing the stock imrc cover.
2962671_81_full.jpg

its too bad those engine cover cost so much,one wrapped in cf to match the imrc cover would be the secks:drool:

loving the uim. i'd like to get the WR coolant and p/s tank's too
andy,what are you getting pc'd?

dont everyone be jealous :laugh: you all love the bottle cap i have wedged in my vacuum line next to the EGR

IMG_0089.jpg

Nothing special yet, I've got a couple new things coming should be ready for spring zing
DCFC0622.jpg

More Zetecs!!

More Zetecs!!

download
</IMG>

nothing special yet...but i wanna see some more Zetecs in here...need ideas!...it is a little cleaner now...new wires and such.

Last edited:
Back