• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lets start a "lets see that engine bay" thread

When I bought mine, I pressure washed it because it had some caked on crud. Now it's just a spray down with a cleaner, then hose it off and go over it with some tire shine.

Your killing me with your pass side engine mount on the lower part o the block.. something tells me that kills you also?? i notice it everytime I see under your hood.. it actuallyy sucks for ya because it looks SOOO good that the attention of your eye is INSTANTLY grabbed by the engine mount :( Smh

looks super clean and I use your car as inspiration while building mine.. don't worry pics to come..

Your killing me with your pass side engine mount on the lower part o the block.. something tells me that kills you also?? i notice it everytime I see under your hood.. it actuallyy sucks for ya because it looks SOOO good that the attention of your eye is INSTANTLY grabbed by the engine mount :( Smh

looks super clean and I use your car as inspiration while building mine.. don't worry pics to come..

IMG_7721-1 by Mark Hetrick, on Flickr

Your killing me with your pass side engine mount on the lower part o the block.. something tells me that kills you also?? i notice it every time I see under your hood.. it actually sucks for ya because it looks SOOO good that the attention of your eye is INSTANTLY grabbed by the engine mount :( Smh

IMG_7721-1 by Mark Hetrick, on Flickr

Your killing me with your pass side engine mount on the lower part o the block.. something tells me that kills you also?? i notice it every time I see under your hood.. it actually sucks for ya because it looks SOOO good that the attention of your eye is INSTANTLY grabbed by the engine mount :( Smh

^^^^^

Your killing me with your pass side engine mount, the lower part on the block.. something tells me that kills you also?? i notice it every time I see under your hood.. it actually sucks for ya because it looks SOOO good that the attention of your eye is INSTANTLY grabbed by the engine mount :( Smh

Back