• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lets see you Motobike

Here's what I picked up last week:

1976 Honda CB550
IMG_1446.jpg

I already pulled the fairing and sissy bar off, and managed to get it to start today with some severe carb cleaning. Compression is low though, so I might be looking at a complete rebuild.

1983 Honda Nighthawk 550
IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

Definitely needs a starter, and it will also need some wiring work - pushing the starter button causes the lights to come on no matter the key position.

haha.. iight.

what do you have done to it?

put some more pics up

Minor stuff right now, ported heads with r.r's, ported upper/lower intake, larger maf & TB, jba headers, etc. stripping the rearend this spring, changing to a 31 spline diff., 31 spline axles, 4.10 gears, new bearings/seals, built T5 from astro perf., bullitt springs all around from the 01 bullitt, maximum motor sports rear arms, caster/camber plates to name a few things. Bigger motor later on. some pics,

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

damn skunk your stang is very clean inside. the 4.10 gears really make a huge difference. i was going to buy a fox last year i think and drove a few... that 4.10 is friggen sweet, youll like it

I really don't have any, lol...that pic was from '94, I'm kinda shocked how big it was there :blackeye:

2005 Roketa Catalina 150cc scooter
1500 miles and broken :cry:. The clutch/trans won't engage, not sure what is wrong :shrug:.
Cell pics from this morning

832f78209cb6.jpg

c8309f9981b8.jpg

0620cebb873d.jpg

It will be posted for sale soon, I don't have time for it.....

bath tonight...

yea yea, my basket is crooked...
nanaspix070.jpg

nanaspix074.jpg

nanaspix075.jpg

nanaspix077.jpg

nanaspix081.jpg

nanaspix082.jpg

props again to parkedcar for the rebel flyer decals...my hero

Last edited:
I do love that bike -the coolest Rebel ever ! I thought maybe we'd see an updated P.P. pic though ...

I'll add this here ... my latest aquisition - a '91 Suzuki Bandit 400 .

001.jpg

002.jpg

I've got an even cooler bike in the works yet ... stay tuned :) !

Nice Bandit! I wouldn't mind one of those either...please tell me it's not pink :laugh:

I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve...you've always got neat-o stuff

Nice Bandit! I wouldn't mind one of those either...please tell me it's not pink :laugh:

I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve...you've always got neat-o stuff

Ha ha - no , it's not pink - definately red . The lighting made it look that way though :eek: .

Yea , then next one will be more OG . Got the fuy pretty much nailed-down on price , just needs a bit more armtwisting ;) . I was actually after this OG bike when the Bandit deal came about . The latest plan is that I'll ride the Bandit while I re-do the other (pertty big job) .

Back