• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lets see you Motobike

Mine on the left in June 2008 on top of a pass between Italy and Austria

100_0411.jpg

Just posted this in the classifieds. My mom's trike and I'm trying to help her sell it. Honda vtx 1300. Fun ride, front wheel comes off the ground very easily with just a slight twist of the wrist.

3n83p23l9ZZZZZZZZZ91sc3a0a198537215f9.jpg

3mf3pd3l1ZZZZZZZZZ91s722f4f30f4e41a80.jpg

ewww.... a trike.

This is by far my dream bike! Yamaha FZR 600. this one is a 1993 that someone is selling in my area. if i had the $2900 hes asking for it, i would buy it in a heartbeat and sell my 82 honda CM450. And this thing is clearly MINT... it is suppose to have 12k on it. :drool:
1.JPG

I'm diggin' all the cool old bikes I'm seeing . Keeps my interest , that's fer sure .

Here's what I ride - a '78 Yamaha SR500 thumper (single) . It's got a worked engine (big jug , cam , big carb , etc) , upgraded suspension , drop-bars with bar end mirrors , race throttle , modern tires , supertrapp system ... it's a hoot to ride . Oh yea , kickstart only , not for wimps :p !

I've got another interesting bike in the works - I'll post up some pics when it's in my mits . On with the pics !

PC080229.jpg

PC080228.jpg

PC080227.jpg

PC080230.jpg

nice cafe-ish bike. very clean and low miles... i would take that tank bag off though. 2 bikes i want at some point is a bobber and a cafe racer... as well as that mint FZR

What up guys??

What up guys??

Here's 2 pics of my 95' Yamaha FZR600.

FZRP2018.jpg

FZRP2017.jpg

FZRP2016.jpg

Or 3 , I lyed:laugh:

oh... then i would rip it off.. but i do understand where is comes in handy. my CM450 came with a back rest and rack i put on every once in a while just cause i need it to hold stuff, but its ugly as... well you know.

did you put the clubman bars on it, or was it like that when you got it?

Oh , don't worry ... the paint under the tank bag is perfect , with no flaws . The bike is cleaned & waxed all the time so no grit gets under there . The bag's pulled off a lot , so I keep an eye on it .

btw... i noticed your pipe is VERY blue. i used this on mine, it works great! idk about the site.. but i just googled "blue away" and this was the cheapest link on the first page
http://www.hellrisercustoms.com/bik...Cleaners/subcat/Cleaners/maker/BLA/item/CC-82

its good stuff. i need to get another bottle for my new set of pipes. the ones i have now are pitted pretty bad. i bought a set on ebay for 30 bucks shipped. they have minor surface rust, both have a small dent in the same spot, and they have some blue on them

Currently I own three bikes. It is great to live in Texas and be able to ride all year long.

The street legal sportbike (the red one)
100_0602.jpg

The cruiser
pic7502.jpg

The full race bike.
426571659_K9i9A-XL-1.jpg

I may be picking up one of my first vintage bikes this weekend. If all works out well I will post up some pictures on here for you guys.

LOL - the pipe was pretty blue . My Simichrome usually does a pretty good job with keeping the blue down to a minimum . I'll have to try that blue away stuff , good price too :cool: .

is it running lean? can you rejet?

Nice bike btw...I see alot of us have those same mirrors.

These are the only pics I have available at the moment. Old pics, and some things have changed:

P5250143.JPG

P5250150.JPG

and for some comedy (we used to store it in the basement of our duplex)

P5250145.JPG

P5250146.JPG

Hopefully Cobra will get one of these this year, and the above will officially be mine.
2007-Harley-Davidson-VRSC-VRSCDXNightRodSpeciali-small.jpg

Back