• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FSVT Wheels on T-Green

tropictour

CEG'er
Here are few very quick pictures of my car with my new wheels. I literally went outside clicked 2 pictures and came back in to post. So they are not the best, but you get the idea. I will post better ones later this weekend when we get some sun.

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

BTW I went with 225/45/17 BFG KDW-2's again. I really like them, and they are great wet or dry.
-tropictour

They look really good on a TG csvt.

Hmm i don't think i recall seeing TG-csvt with fsvt 5-spoke.What made ou decide to get these rims? Or was it a good deal at the time?

Looks good IMO. I love the T-Green with P-tan. Keep on modding. Maybe tint with some exhaust work. :drool: The things I would do...

Last edited:
good choice on the tire size..i hate it when poeple do 215/45's

I think 215s/225s both work well on a 17x7 wheel. The 215/45 matches best with the stock tire diameter, but 225/25 gives a little bit more rubber. Now as to why people use 215s on a 19x8 wheel, that will always baffle me. :shrug:

The new wheels look nice. I did the same to my Silver Frost this winter. Even though this wheel choice seems to be one of the more common wheel upgrades for out cars, they still look good. AND, they retain the SVT connection. :cool:

Well here she is all washed up. Got a little break in the rain up here. Its clean but no clay or wax yet cause its still fairly cold here.
DSC00045.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

Opinions? Thoughts?
-tropictour

P.S. BAT Kit is on the way. ;)

Back