• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

King Of Prussia meet...

King Of Prussia meet...

• Total voters
low2earth...get a regular tour grill and put some mesh in it.:shrug: stealies? on a csvt? or do you have se or something? if you need svt rims...pm me,i'm getting fsvt rims:laugh:

low2earth...get a regular tour grill and put some mesh in it.:shrug: stealies? on a csvt? or do you have se or something? if you need svt rims...pm me,i'm getting fsvt rims:laugh:

i tryed that with the grill and i was unsuccessful. yea i have an lx. pm sent

so is it now 2? or still 1?

so is it now 2? or still 1?

2pm now. Pushed back for those who are driving a decent distance out for the meet.

Also I have recruited a member from another forum I am a member of to come out with his supercharged Focus SVT. He'll be a little late, but he should make it.

An FYI: The weather in KOP is rain but we are expecting snow to ice. Glenn's area is expecting the same.
Since the forecast has now changed, I'd prefer to do this a bit earlier tomorrow. Glenn agrees, he prefers earlier. According to the Weather.com the ice part is supposed to start around 3. :(

ok well let me know and depeding on the time is wether or not ill be able to make it.

well since we have a 2.5 hour drive i would like to leave no earlier then 8 means we could meet at 11 but then again its up to my drive kyle :laugh:

man again it bites theres no meet in south jersey cause its supposed to be clear tommorrow.

just an fyi, If its icy here in the morning I'm not gonna be down, I'll give christine a call if we won't be coming. What time are we moving this back to for now so I can plan to pick up Ian earlier? Ian give me a call tonight if you can.

Edit: Weather for KOP as of 3pm saturday

Sunday:
Cloudy skies with a chance of showers in the evening High 36.

they are still calling for snow chaning to ice around williamsport(they say around noon). :(

Last edited:
Living in boston, not near KoP anymore.

Nice.
What about you Doug, you coming?

Kyle: Should we make it for noon? That way you will be out of there before the crap starts and heading home after they salt the roads?
Thought? 12 or 1?

Let's just go back to 1pm. That way people can sleep a little longer, but still make it with out the bad weather. How's that sound?

1 it is. Drive safe everyone!
I may even bring out the silver one. :shocked:

come to find out i might not be able to make it cause the guy who was supposed to come with me has to show his car tommorrow sometime. im still gonna try to make it tho. when do u guys think itll be over?

Back