• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

King Of Prussia meet...

King Of Prussia meet...

• Total voters
Our Waitress wasn't actually fat. I thought she was pretty cute...even after she said she was a little retarded. :shrug:

Harmless flirting with self proclaimed handicapped people ftw!

Our Waitress wasn't actually fat. I thought she was pretty cute...even after she said she was a little retarded. :shrug:

Harmless flirting with self proclaimed handicapped people ftw!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Did you see the one in the pink jersey walking around? :eek:

why are there no pix of the wait staff. Go back and get some. I DEMAND IT

You know where their is a nice waitress staff at in Philly? McFaddens in Citizens Bank Park. Very very nice, although they were all wearing Eagles jerseys so some of you better stay away.

Wait she said she was retarded? LOL. I clearly missed that. Though I am going to agree with you, she was cute. I mean she was no 10, but she wasn't the most hidious thing I've seen.

Did you see the one in the pink jersey walking around? :eek:
Now she was hot. She was the one who served me my food. I would have done her on the table in front of you all if she'd have let me. :laugh::shrug:

Wait she said she was retarded? LOL. I clearly missed that.

Yeah after Glenn ordered his food, she leaned in close to him looking at his menu, gazed into his eyes and said "Sorry I am just a little retarded sometimes", and then walked away completely forgetting about LUCA's order, dreaming of being wisked away to the north with him in his SVT, I mean import.

well something like that anyway :shrug: :laugh:

Ian, whatever camera you used sucks big time, but I think I see my number on there, ya jerks. Oh well, you must have either left a horrible impression or confused that poor half-retarded girl, 'cause I haven't gotten any calls. If I do, I'll be sure to give her your number Glenn.

Ian, whatever camera you used sucks big time, but I think I see my number on there, ya jerks. Oh well, you must have either left a horrible impression or confused that poor half-retarded girl, 'cause I haven't gotten any calls. If I do, I'll be sure to give her your number Glenn.

ROFLMAO! We were trying to help you out. We <3 ya Dan. :)

Yeah, the waitress brings some of the food out and walks away. Another waitress brings out another plate of food and Ken says "we didn't get ours". The "retarded" one comes back and says she "totally forgot to put the order in". :dizzy: :rolleyes:

Plastic people FTL.

Back