• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

King Of Prussia meet...

King Of Prussia meet...

• Total voters

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
Sat., 29 Dec. at the IMAX theater. Or, 9 Dec at the IMAX.

What works better and who is in?

Last edited:
I would personally prefer later than next week.. cause I just got 4 new tires balanced at NTB and my car is still shaking like a mo-fo. I got the Sumitomo HTR+, and from the reviews I read off tirerack (of course after we bought them).. they :censored: suck. So i'm tryin to see if theres anyway to return them (got them from Tirerack) and get 4 different ones before I trek 2 hours away. BUT that is just my personal problem, haha, so if the 9th works better for people, then i'm game still.

but we could hypothetically do an evening-ish meet on the 29th. haha, and we could all go pick up redneckboarder from the airport.

9th is best for me. might be able to evening meet on the 29th have to work til 6 i think.

9th-need a ride.

29th- ill get my dad to drive

Christine is there any way we could get a poll going at the top of this thread for which date would work the best?

Ah man, i dont know if ill be able to do this because work is being a real pain. No one is able to get Saturdays off in December pretty much and the 9th is a little short notice, i might be able to get someone to cover for me though on the 9th.

Christine is there any way we could get a poll going at the top of this thread for which date would work the best?

Geez, anything else? :laugh: ;) You want a sticky and now you want a poll...

It's at the top.

wheres this imax theater? i just might be able to make this one :)

I would personally prefer later than next week.. cause I just got 4 new tires balanced at NTB and my car is still shaking like a mo-fo. I got the Sumitomo HTR+, and from the reviews I read off tirerack (of course after we bought them).. they :censored: suck.

i work for NTB. the htr's are a killer deal. not the best tire by any means, but definitely the best bang for your buck. i actually have them on my saturn. they are buy 3 get one free this month

Last edited:
wheres this imax theater? i just might be able to make this one :)

i work for NTB. the htr's are a killer deal. not the best tire by any means, but definitely the best bang for your buck. i actually have them on my saturn. they are buy 3 get one free this month

Ha, so are these tires supposed to shake like its their job? or did the NTB I went to just do a terrible job..?

Back