• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

King Of Prussia meet...

King Of Prussia meet...

• Total voters
Yep, I remember. :) I was there also, that was shortly after I got the SVT.

man wish i could make it but thats a hike for me with my kids and wifes working. but let me know a definate date and ill see what i can do.

So when are we going to end the poll and make a decision on what date we will hold this meet?

I mean it's looking like the 9th is working well for a lot of people, but there are still people that haven't voted.

Any thoughts?

I didn't vote yet but the 9th works for me. It's probably going to be a bit warmer on the 9th vs the 29.

Are we going to do lunch so something?

Probably can't go to the 9th, my bosses last day and since I've been friends with him since highschool I kinda have to go to work, and then hit the bars with him after work. Plus he's moving to OK the 15th or earlier, so you know, gotta get all the time I can in haha.

Yeah, I guess you do need to go to work that day. :(

Shaggy? TommySVT? Chickenhwk?

Probably can't go to the 9th, my bosses last day and since I've been friends with him since highschool I kinda have to go to work, and then hit the bars with him after work. Plus he's moving to OK the 15th or earlier, so you know, gotta get all the time I can in haha.

Can't blame you for going in to work either. Enjoy the bars.

Are we going to do lunch so something?

Yeah there are plenty of places around there that we can go to. I figured we can discuss where we all would like to eat at the meet.

Works for me.

What time are we planning on?

KOP Is only 2 hours from me... Too bad neither day works for me :(

alright, well once again i have committed myself to a meet and can't go :cry:.. after news about me needing new axles I need to save that $40 I would use in gas to go towards new axles.

:( One day Andrew, one day you will make it. Gotta get the car fixed up first, we understand.

Noon/1 works for me also.

Ok let's go with 1pm on Sunday the 9th.

I said 1 since people would be traveling to give them some extra time & you can sleep in a little bit more.

What is the "activity" plan for this meet? Ian, If I go I might go down saturday and stay with a friend, I'll try and confirm with her plans and let you know for sure if I'm going early or just on sunday.

Back