• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just a hotel FYI

i dont understnd why you have to kick your roomate out....if they cant handle being in the room listening to skin slapping and other sexy time noises then they can leave the room.

i dont understnd why you have to kick your roomate out....if they cant handle being in the room listening to skin slapping and other sexy time noises then they can leave the room.

I concur. You guys will probably be too drunk to care anyways! and just get it on regardless! :laugh:

With my luck, somebody would film it and it end up on the SZ 07 DVD. :laugh:

i dont see why you wouldnt want your SO coming...at least then you are garaunteed to get laid every night!

Because almost every bf I have had is jealous and would probably make a huge scene over something stupid! just like they all have done in the past.
I rather have fun and beable to say whatever i want without worying about how my SO will take it.

i dont see why you wouldnt want your SO coming...at least then you are garaunteed to get laid every night!

Who the heck wants to hear complaining for 3-4 days about the trip(it takes a special kind of person to make it to a nation ford contour meet) just for 5 minu....errr....30 minutes of love makin??

Anyway, finding new chicks to slay is half the fun! (sort of just kidding, lighten up!)

That was rather creapy. Its probably true. Mark said he sold like 5 shirts soo hmm gotta wonder.

Back