• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just a hotel FYI

I sorta seriously want a roommate so if anyone else is sorta serious please PM me or something.
I will be drinking all the time and all that good stuff, pretty sure nothing a roommate could do will make me angry. Unless you try to steal from me (like I have anything to steal) and then I'll just kill you.

I sorta seriously want a roommate so if anyone else is sorta serious please PM me or something.
I will be drinking all the time and all that good stuff, pretty sure nothing a roommate could do will make me angry. Unless you try to steal from me (like I have anything to steal) and then I'll just kill you.

Your use of ya'll would get on my nerves.. sorry.

Kremit has to room with an NECEGer. Maybe the accents will cancel each other out?

You should room with Tony and Haroon. That'll make it easier for us to harass you all at once in the early a.m.
Wake up sleepies, time for show and shine!

Sorry, nobody is gonna room with me. The g/f is coming along this year, and yeah, you know what that means.

No, it means too many cosmetics and clothes will be packed, so there will be no space available for a roommate. :)

She was looking at suitcases the other day while we were out shopping and you could fit a few dead bodies in the ones she wanted. Bish is crazy.

Back