• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just a hotel FYI

Called today since you guys like to start rumors. 15 rooms have been res. by CEG. I blocked 42 rooms. So if you can do simple math that's 27 left. New the bed type of availability I don't know. The longer you wait the smaller the bed I'd imagine.

Last edited:
Ok well when I talked to the lady she made it seem like she was really struggling to get me a room for that weekend. maybe she was just an idiot. She said I might have to get a king bed room. Which is fine by me because I am not housing anyone but me anyways! :laugh:

Ok well when I talked to the lady she made it seem like she was really struggling to get me a room for that weekend. maybe she was just an idiot. She said I might have to get a king bed room. Which is fine by me because I am not housing anyone but me anyways! :laugh:
Make sure you're in the section that was blocked off!

Well, just made the reservations here... at least they're all in order now. Has anyone else spoken with Todd (at the hotel) to make their reservations? My gaydar is going off.
I didn't catch his name but whoever I talked to sounded gay, but it may just be the way they talk up there, IDK. Never been to them parts.

Anyways, I got a room for five nights may 16-20. Grimmsvt is planning on sharing the room with me.

I'll be getting there late Wednesday. It's a 15 hour drive not including stops. Hopefully I'll be there by 10 or 11pm. If anyone else is there, I'll be up for whatever after drinking some red bulls and doing some ice.:crazy: :help:

Last edited:
I finally reserved a room. May 17-20, I'll be driving up my car with Tricker following in his. We're thinking we'll probably make it up there by 3pm or so.

jebus i need to get a room. registering might be a good idea as well.

Just regg'd a room. The lady made it sound like there were only couple of double queen bed rooms in the smoking section and 1 single king bed room in the non smoking. :shrug:

Back