• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just a hotel FYI

anyone want a roommate who might not make it but will pay his half if he goes?

suidog.jpg

Basically , he's not 100% sure he can go (won't know until the week before - school function) , but if he goes - he'll pay for 1/2 . If he can't go , all bets are off ;) !
I think Todras understood the post ... it's just an odd request. "if I go I will pay" ... not an offer I'd be willing to take up ...

no one wants to room with me cause I'm a girl :cry:

So... uh... want to room with us? ;)

Just kiddin'. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be subjected to the vast majority of us overnight in a room... unless you've got a hazmat suit and a rebreather. :)

Although, admittedly, if you DID need a room, my wife and I booked one.

I'll now be taking applications for prospective roommates. Key criterion is ability to drink till the sun comes up and must be able to hang with my game, alternating wingman situations, and divide and conquer algorithms.

I'll now be taking applications for prospective roommates. Key criterion is ability to drink till the sun comes up and must be able to hang with my game, alternating wingman situations, and divide and conquer algorithms.

You should room with Tony and Haroon. That'll make it easier for us to harass you all at once in the early a.m.
Wake up sleepies, time for show and shine!

I would probably drive my roommate nuts if I got one LOL, I can drink till like 4am and wake up at 7:30 hyper as hell LOL!!
PARTY WOOO!! I will probably get my own room and just host an after party! LOL

then you would be perfect for Bishop and his wife...they will be up all night bumping uglies so its all good!
hehe

as for an after party...doesnt that mean the party has to stop at some point?

then you would be perfect for Bishop and his wife...they will be up all night bumping uglies so its all good!
hehe

as for an after party...doesnt that mean the party has to stop at some point?

HA thanks, but no thanks,
and good point we party until the sun comes up, then party some more!
:crazy:

Back