• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co. (pricing listed inside)

Do you have "Ford Blue"? i'm thinking about doing my calipers, but i'd need to find a spare set to send to you

B&G Springs :nonono:

B&G Springs :nonono:

I will no longer be sandblasting springs, unless you absoloutly need to because of rust. B&G uses the toughest coating I have ever delt with. I could go into more detail, but I will not.
B&G springs, absoloutly not. Sorry for the inconvenience.

SEND ME MORE PARTS!

I forgive you. The only reason I was trying to blast the springs was because I was informed that the chemical stripper might compromise the strength of the spring. BUT the chemical stripper works alright, just didn't want to take the chance. Thanks for the business anyway. I will be sending you pics tonight of the final product.

Black B&G springs :drool:
Started out red...
car227.jpg

car216.jpg

Last edited:
Can you do the metal oil filler caps? The finish on mine is getting bad and that gloss silver looks like it'd look nice with my bat inlet pipe... :idea:

How much would that run me?

Can you do the metal oil filler caps? The finish on mine is getting bad and that gloss silver looks like it'd look nice with my bat inlet pipe... :idea:

How much would that run me?

$15 and I cover return shipping for one oil fill cap

Can you get 'Gunmetal'?

Also can you do Headers/y-pipe? Will they hold up to the heat?

Yes I can get "gunmetal" "anthracite" for regular applications.... and yes I can do headers and y pipe in these high temp colors (1,000 degrees): smooth black, black texture, silver smooth, and brushed bronze. $100 for headers and y pipe.

Back