• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

suggestions before college??

save money for college "activities" haha
my fav mod was the spec stage 1 clutch and lightweight flywheel. pretty much a whole different car. my only complaint was the fast los of rpms between shifts, but youll get used to it and the clutch chatter,

yup save you money because if you not going to be working while at school your going to need it

oh and everything else listed is a good idea.

yeah i would be drinking if my college wasnt like a prison. dry campus security gaurds at every dorm. random dui check points. its going to be like prison.

yes glenn im going to get a chest chock full of condoms.haha.

Boo on dry campuses! I'm going to be at a HUGE party school! In your face! (even though it isn't really something to brag about :p)

But yeah...Condoms. And morning after pills JUST IN CASE! In fact, maybe your buddies might need these things and you can make quick money OFF OF THEM! :laugh:

Yeah dry campus's usually aren't dry anyway... :laugh:

Car Mod wise? invest in a nice parking spot where you won't get door dings. Best bang for your buck mod.

wow, i didn't think a state school would be dry... oh well, i went to a dry school too and you'll learn ways around it if you want.

If I remember correctly all state schools in PA are dry campus...

Seriously, good parking spot! :laugh:

Back