• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co. (pricing listed inside)

will u media blast valve covers and get all the imperfections off them. i am buying a set of 04/05 taurus vavlve covers and i could have them shipped to you instead of sitting at my house for the next 7 mos
Yes, $35 a piece blasted and painted....

st200rtsb2yk.jpg

suspension10cc.jpg

too compare it to the omp ftsb. sorry i am unable to measure it at this time

As of right now I can't do those. My new / bigger oven isn't here yet. I will be able to do them, you just need to wait. I will pm you when it arrives and give you a price then. Thanks for waiting. - JOE

Can you do this on an UIM?

cobramar14005.jpg

Looks like silver black hammertone:
E2230002_image.jpg

and YES I can do that. That is a 1 step/color process so there is no $20 added for having more than 1 color. $65 for UIM plus return shipping.

Looks like silver black hammertone:
E2230002_image.jpg

and YES I can do that. That is a 1 step/color process so there is no $20 added for having more than 1 color. $65 for UIM plus return shipping.

I actually think its the "wrinkle" stuff you mentioned in the first post except its in a Gunmetal color.

My distributor lists the name of the silver texture "silver black hammertone" so that is what I need to call it. Their bronze textures are listed as:
"Old Bronze Hammertone Urethane"
E2211003_image.jpg

OR
"Copper Vein Polyester"
X5361009_image.jpg

And, mine doesn't have a label, so I call it "Bronze Metallic Wrinkle" because I didn't know what to call it....
car004.jpg

Last edited:
Blue Wrinkle Polyester
x5014028_image.jpg

Signal Blue Hybrid
SP025_image.jpg

Dormant Blue (deep blueish purple)
add additional $20 for 2 step color process
D1794005A_image.jpg

Anodized Blue Polyester (matte finish, indoor/outdoor use)
add additional $20 for 2 step color process
T5704012_image.jpg

Navy Blue TGIC (oil and fuel resistant)
S1794017_image.jpg

The ford blue listed earlier is also oil and fuel resistant.

Last edited:
Blue wrinke poly will be cool. I will have to order that so let me know what you are sending and I will order the correct amount.

looks really good. can't wait to see what my parts are gonna look like when done. give me a little time. I'm definitely gonna send you them.

Back