• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check CTA Motorsports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konis are the best you can buy for the contour and alot cheaper than what you just gave.
scroll down the post a little and there is a link for them for $780 http://ultrarev.com/product.php?productid=59063. Just throwing it out as an option cause that's cheap for a full coilover and fully adjustable set up you don't even need camber plates with these either. oh and tell the few with the D2's the Konis are the best. like I said price is similar unless you get them down a ton.
Shoot contact ultrarev and see if we can GB these? :idea:

Let us know what they offer us. Good job finding another place for a gb man.

Keep us updated with what price they offer us. icy!!!
i'll start a thread if they get back to me. like I said I wasn't trying to hijack but it seemed like I was told I didn't know what I was talking about so.....

A poll would of been easier just to mention, but I'd be interested in some of these if they are the right price...

I think SVTCuervo has really really reasonable prices on any Spec clutch or flywheel set up. PM him for details but he has a pretty good price that is ongoing. You'd probably have the best luck on the Koni's

That's why I mentioned them when everyone was talking about 700 for konis thats tons more performance for not so much more money

That's why I mentioned them when everyone was talking about 700 for konis thats tons more performance for not so much more money

I was doing some calculations on the KONI Sport Kits, and I would think it is possible to do $695.00USD plus cost of shipping, no minimum number of buyers required. The best I found was $725.00 plus shipping, so we're getting to the bare minimum of what we could sell these kits, and yet make some money out of the deal. We do have to make money, after all. :crazy:

I was doing some calculations on the KONI Sport Kits, and I would think it is possible to do $695.00USD plus cost of shipping, no minimum number of buyers required. The best I found was $725.00 plus shipping, so we're getting to the bare minimum of what we could sell these kits, and yet make some money out of the deal. We do have to make money, after all. :crazy:

Great deal Chris, when will we be able to purchase it at this price? Also what kind of deal can we get for the Spec Clutch Kit and Flywheel?

If I wasn't already hooked up, I'd be on it.

Great deal Chris, when will we be able to purchase it at this price? Also what kind of deal can we get for the Spec Clutch Kit and Flywheel?

I guess I should start a separate thread and start collecting names and funds. I will have to speak to our Koni supplier to check up on the lead time for the kits. I would expect that these are not as common as many other applications so some delay in delivery would be expected.

Either that, or we just continue on with this thread.

On the Spec stuff, there is another forum member that sells the parts at minimal margin, according to Spec, so it would be difficult for us to come up with a GB price. We will do some calculations in any case, see what we can come up with.

I guess I should start a separate thread and start collecting names and funds. I will have to speak to our Koni supplier to check up on the lead time for the kits. I would expect that these are not as common as many other applications so some delay in delivery would be expected.

Have to break the bad news for the Koni Kits. Supplier goofed on our price quote, so it turns out our cost is $60.00USD higher per kit than first noted, meaning we can't do $695.00 as I mentioned in a previous post. I am very disappointed. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back