• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Time for paint V2

Not yet.. I'm debating on what to get it...

Thanks curt.. I am putting it back together on monday.. I will post more pics when i get that far..

I still have to pull the motor:crazy:

Get the cheaper Zaino Kit. its worth it, trust me. I just got it for christmas. It is the best value for money wax kit you can get, and its protection lasts somewhere around 6 months so I hear.

Get the cheaper Zaino Kit. its worth it, trust me. I just got it for christmas. It is the best value for money wax kit you can get, and its protection lasts somewhere around 6 months so I hear.

Total kit has no leather cleaner, conditioner, or tire shine.

Go with the Ultimate Kit.

thank you guys for all your comments.. Next weekend.. begins the removal of the 2.5 and the tranny.. I've got a friggen shopping list ahead of me..
LCA's
Koni Kit
TH tranny
Brakes
and maybe 3L

That paint looks so damn clean!

Where did you get those stands?

I'm gonna be painting my Mirko, front bumper, and hood this spring and need something like that ;)

Not yet.. I'm debating on what to get it...

trust me go for it ... I wasn't sure at first either but then when I saw cars that have been using Zaino (Cobra) for years the paint is perfect .... I just put the first coat of Z5 on my car :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: , I don't have the words ... the doors are already like a mirror and the depth is amazing ... go for the Ultimate kit and add the glass polish, you will not regret it .... how about this, a friend of my dads who has done high speed polishing for the last 30 years tried Zaino on my recommendation and he was blown away, and this guy is obsessed with his cars ....

no on my 95 I used some Z5 also ... one coat brought back alot of shine and the rain beads and runs off the hood at 70 on the highway :shocked: , it doesn't steak like with the NXT I have been using ...

I don't think I need to say more ... get the Zaino Ultimate Kit

www.zainostore.com

Back