• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

crossed drilled and slotted rotors in San Diego

Focuspwn3r

New CEG'er
Hello all,

I have a pair of brand new crossed drilled and slotted rotors for a Ford Contour. I'm not too certain of the years that they will fit, but I ordered a set for my Ford Focus and they sent me these instead. If anyone knows who would want these spread the word! Give me a call if your are interested 858-472-4064.

I'll drive upto 30 miles and deliver in San Diego, CA for $75 OBO or as far as LA with gas money.

HPIM1119.jpg

HPIM1118.jpg

Last edited:
It may help if you measure the rotors to see if they are 300 mm (Focus SVT), 278 mm (Contour SVT and Cougar), or 260 mm (non SVT Contour).

They have the same drilled and slotted pattern as the Focus SVT rotors I have on the front of my car.

It may help if you measure the rotors to see if they are 300 mm (Focus SVT), 278 mm (Contour SVT and Cougar), or 260 mm (non SVT Contour).

They have the same drilled and slotted pattern as the Focus SVT rotors I have on the front of my car.

Hey Jim, thanks for the heads up. What I found out is they are the same size as the rotors on my 05' Focus and they 10.9" in diameter. I hope that helps anyone who is interested.

The funny thing is that they fit my Focus ALMOST to a T, except that they rub on the braket that holds the caliper...lol So, there are a couple of scrapes on the back, but nothing big. I can bet dollar to donuts that they will rub out and not cause any problems :laugh:

That would be the same diameter as Contour SVT and Couger.

As long as you're sure that they are for a Contour they should be of interest to someone. If they are for a Focus, the offset is probably different.

That would be the same diameter as Contour SVT and Couger.

As long as you're sure that they are for a Contour they should be of interest to someone. If they are for a Focus, the offset is probably different.

Yeah, they are definitly NOT for a Focus...lol

I found that out at 11pm after 5 hours of trying to figure out WTF was going on :confused: .

I'm sorry to post here, but I've been running myself stupid trying to sell these :laugh: . I'll try and find out the offset measurments.

Why can't you return them for the right ones?

Well, to be honest they sent me the right ones and I tried to give these back, but they never returned my calls :laugh: . Now I just have them in my garage and need some cash to move to Texas wit t3h wife ;) .

can fit in the csvt 98?

i fit i want it i live in mexicali, border of calexico i can go to san diego :D

I don't know. It's prolly worth a shot to meet up and you can take a look at them!

Give me a call and we'll set something up. 858-472-4064, name's Travis ;).

Sale pending to Mental Case! Meeting him tomarrow. If it falls through then I'll be back...lol

Thank you very much to the admins of this site for not shuting this thread down and a big thank you to Jim for the help with finding out which Contour this will fit :laugh: !

All you guys are FTW in my book :)

Alright everyone. These are still for sale. Found out they really do only fit SVT...lol

Anyone still interested?

Wish I had seen this last night before I ordered the exact same ones on EBAY. LOL just my luck.

Back