• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anyone lose it on 84 in black svt last weekend

hmouta

CEG'er
coworker's son almost got hit on 84 by a black svt that lost control when another car cut the svt off. they said the svt was going pretty damn fast. son was in a fusion. this was around southington mtn.

coworker's son almost got hit on 84 by a black svt that lost control when another car cut the svt off. they said the svt was going pretty damn fast....

:ponder: :eek:

Could of been me. I tend to drive like an ashhole on I-84.

Mighta been me too. I use that route alot.

so you guys are saying that both of you got cut off and lost control of your SVTs on this same stretch of highway on the same day?!?!?

remind me to never drive on that highway!!!

:D

how does anyone lose control on 84? it's the widest, sleepiest piece of road this side of the Appalachain Trail!

Note to self:

Either

1. Find a new way to drive to NY for work

or

2. Be on the look out for Contours on 84... and fear for your life if you see them.

Note to self:

Either

1. Find a new way to drive to NY for work

or

2. Be on the look out for Contours on 84... and fear for your life if you see them.

trust me go with choice 1 :laugh:

but seriously don't take 84 ... take 91 to 15 then down, much better way to go, alittle longer but 91 and the Merrit will move 99% of the time ... if you need away around Hartford let me know ...

trust me go with choice 1 :laugh:

but seriously don't take 84 ... take 91 to 15 then down, much better way to go, alittle longer but 91 and the Merrit will move 99% of the time ... if you need away around Hartford let me know ...

I guess I'm the 1% that gets stuck in traffic

Well, I have to go 90-84-15-91 to get to Astoria for work. 95 just goes around the f'in world. I'll be driving down there in a couple of weeks to upgrade the Astoria location.

Oh boy. ;)

Couple of weeks - ok good. For a minute I thought you were commuting that daily, would be quite the haul!

Back