• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC Carbon fiber IMRC cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

wantsansvt

Veteran CEG'er
Just want to see if anyone is interested in this because a friend of mine does carbonfiber parts. We are planning on making these if the intrest is there. Well if you have any idea on any parts that we should try to make to please let me know.

Billy

Not trying to rain on the parade, but TopShop does already make a nice carbon IMRC cover.

Yeah well im just seeing intrest because we are making our own molds and are making a few different parts. we also have started a mold for the grille and the thinking about one for a factory style spoiler and possibly a trunk without the lip. plus were not going to be asking a lot.
Hey malcom maybe we can fix the little things with your hood since were planning on making a OEM style cf hood.

Billy

for which part? we will probably have our first IMRC cover done on monday hopefully, were not chraging much over whatever the materials are gonna cost us. All i am trying to do is to find intrest in some parts to make so any ideas would be usefull.

Ive always wanted CF headlight inserts. Like so...

EDIT: Instead of painting the insert, just have it in CF.

OPEL_ASTRA_COUPE_OPC_EXTREME.jpg

well we are going to try the rear reflector no promises. I am going to do the sail panels also and the mirors all when i get the funds in to make the molds.

I talked with Billy yesterday, he has some cool ideas for CF parts. Sounds like he's going to get a project or two rolling here pretty quick!

Keep us posted! :cool:

Mirror Bases, Sail Panels....

also INTERIOR PARTS.... Possibly all the Trim around the Dashboard, Gauge Bezel, Radio Bezel, Pre 98 Console!

DOOR HANDLES (not the handle to open the door, the one that is a cylinder shape), Probably REAL EASY to make...

Easily can make money with me at least!

- amyn

carbon fiber pre 98 trunk with lip spoiler would be:drool:....just saying

YES!! Except I might do without the lip spoiler for a cheaper buy! :laugh:

Other than that, I'm down for CF mirror base, CF mirko! HAHAHA and sail panels.

I'm pretty sure I have other things just can't think of any off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back