• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC Carbon fiber IMRC cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about a carbon fiber intake cover model after the Mondeo ST engine cover like this for those with oval port
Picture001_1024x683.jpg

and unfortunately I can not seem to find the sweet mondeo cover for the 2,5 duratec engine but I assure you it was sweet and really hard to find....

what about a carbon fiber intake cover model after the Mondeo ST engine cover like this for those with oval port
Picture001_1024x683.jpg

and unfortunately I can not seem to find the sweet mondeo cover for the 2,5 duratec engine but I assure you it was sweet and really hard to find....

Great input! I would love to see this on one of those 3L builds!

- amyn

i am very interested in the sail panels and imrc cover pending on price.
and some interior pieces would be sweet, and maybe a front lip for the SE's like the pre 98 merc front lip.. but that's just me thinking out loud. :shrug:

I don't even know if this is possible but carbon fiber intake piping? You would also get cougar buyers as well.

Make me a CF dash... :rolleyes: on the for real side of things a CF intake and engine cover would look great.

Any updates. Last I recall there were shipments of CF Material being shipped to the OP for a creation. Molds were done and such!

I am still down to buy a couple parts depending on prices (and they seem great) Please keep us informed of what you are doing...

- amyn

There is a CF hood and trunk lid for sale on ebay from a manufacturer. $189 each. Minor defects.

Hey guys I know it has been a while since the last post but is this project still going at all? I know i am def down for some cf parts as well as many others and was really excited reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back