• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

how about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry bagged if i had came across as ill with you. All i got is time. I'm in the process of getting everything ready to leave and i didn't want them shipped and i not here. no hard feelings?

I'm sorry bagged if i had came across as ill with you. All i got is time. I'm in the process of getting everything ready to leave and i didn't want them shipped and i not here. no hard feelings?

dude youve been cool as hell i def. dont have any hard feelings towards anyone. this was my fault not yours:cool:

so hopefully everyone can forgive me because i would love to be a part of the community again if you guys will let me
bagged

No forgiveness from me unitl I get my Kenny VS Spenny DVD back :laugh:. I think we need another night of drinking and laughing to Kenny vs Spenny haha.

Aaron

No forgiveness from me unitl I get my Kenny VS Spenny DVD back :laugh:. I think we need another night of drinking and laughing to Kenny vs Spenny haha.

Aaron

you know your welcome at my place anytime Aaron:cool:

yeah dude i just couldnt do all that work on those. ive got a good set for ya:cool:

still owes me forty bucks. im not worried about it or anything, its just the principle of it

I wouldn't be worried about it either, but one of the headlights I have on the car now have a leak and it messed up one of my HID bulbs. I looked up the bulb and it was $70 for one:blackeye: I just need to know if I need to just go ahead and get another set of headlights somewhere else.

You guys should have his phone number by now.
Call him!
He already has explained countless times that he now has a very busy work schedule and can't always be at a computer.
Pick up a telephone if the issue is that important to you.

I wouldn't be worried about it either, but one of the headlights I have on the car now have a leak and it messed up one of my HID bulbs. I looked up the bulb and it was $70 for one:blackeye: I just need to know if I need to just go ahead and get another set of headlights somewhere else.

But this cannot be possible... AJ said that the headlights bagged made were a godly piece of work. :blackeye: So its even worse now, you wait however long to get the damn lights from him, then when you do, they leak. What a joke, I hope you guys didn't pay him alot to do this. This is why headlight groupbuys should not happen... Milan anyone? contour2.org? :laugh:

To Kims response, do you honestly think they haven't tried calling him?

Once again I have called, I am not going to go into detail but I have dates and times when I called and the last time I was promised they would be shipped was on September 22nd:mad: and have called numerous times since then. Its going on 8 months now that my headlights have been gone, and 4 months since they were "done":shrug:

You guys should have his phone number by now.
Call him!
He already has explained countless times that he now has a very busy work schedule and can't always be at a computer.
Pick up a telephone if the issue is that important to you.

I don't have his number, thats why I brought this back up so maybe someone that does can contact him or let me know whats going on with him.

But this cannot be possible... AJ said that the headlights bagged made were a godly piece of work. :blackeye: So its even worse now, you wait however long to get the damn lights from him, then when you do, they leak. What a joke, I hope you guys didn't pay him alot to do this. This is why headlight groupbuys should not happen... Milan anyone? contour2.org? :laugh:

To Kims response, do you honestly think they haven't tried calling him?

The lights I have on the car now are leaking not the ones Bagged made. I haven't gotten those yet

I'm not going to pick sides here but guys it really has been a long time. If any other CEGer did this they would be banned and the police would have been called by now. I hate it how the mods stick up for him, if they had bought the lights they would be just as pissed as Ryan or anyone else is. Ya he is a nice guy in person, but what he is doing is not right IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back