• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

how about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bagged:

I'm still waiting for headlights also. Paid via PayPal in full back in May. If you're busy that's fine, then I would just like my money back. You mentioned that you were going to ship them out.. but that was three weeks ago. Please call me.. you have my number, and I sent it again in a PM just in case.

Thanks,

-Greg

If he has your number, AND you sent it in a PM as well, then what was your need to post in this thread (publicly) for something that should be handled privately?

:nonono:

My calls and IM's go unanswered. He has been on this thread so I thought he may check it again.

-Just desperate for a resolution.

busted ass this week and got stuff shipped out on friday everyone has a pm:cool:

god damn i miss ceg:cry:

weird...my pm box is pretty empty. yet Several un-answered ones in your box...

your pm has been answered. send me your paypal and ill send your money back today. i want to resolve all issues a.s.a.p

your refund has been sent, no need for swat to disrespect my whole family now.LOL j/k man sorry for the hassle things hit a ruff point in my life. i dont wanna go into the full story but stuff is getting better and i wanna resolve anything that was left unfinished. i still have a lot of love for ceg and its members and i miss it very much. so hopefully everyone can forgive me because i would love to be a part of the community again if you guys will let me
bagged

your refund has been sent, no need for swat to disrespect my whole family now.LOL j/k man sorry for the hassle things hit a ruff point in my life. i dont wanna go into the full story but stuff is getting better and i wanna resolve anything that was left unfinished. i still have a lot of love for ceg and its members and i miss it very much. so hopefully everyone can forgive me because i would love to be a part of the community again if you guys will let me
bagged

Oh geez don't go all soft on us now. If you do, we don't want your hairy azz back :laugh:

:eek:DUDE thats gross:crazy:

whats gross is when i talked to you on the phone earlier and you told me you wished i lived closer so you could fondle my balls.
or at SZ when you tried to get me drunk and show me your skillz to get me to stay in your hotel room
DSC00469.jpg

hahahaha I didnt try, I did get you drunk, but your damn wife was there hahahahahaha wait I just threw up a little.

i apologize if i might have gotten less and less accepting and patient at the end, but after you missed the deadline i really had lost all hope of getting my parts or money.
as much as i do want the hightowers, i do appreciate you at least coming through with the refund, as time has become an issue.

im gonna still send you your lights as well this week so hopefully there is no hard feelings:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back