• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Charlottesville SVT

I know we've been PMing but I'm posting here for the enjoyment of the rest of CapCEG...probably was me, but until you can verify in person, might also have been another SilFro in the area with chrome rims owned by some woman near Lake Monticello.

I'm going to be gone for T-giving so probably next week sometime. One is sold and another pending, so I'll hang on to one for you.

I got you dominos note today. Yeah, thats me. I'll be back in c-ville tonight so call me around 10:30 if your still up and about.

hey... didnt know there were any contour fellas near Cville... its been about 2-3 yrs since Ive have been here though... so kinda saw that one a coming. But I live in Madison... should get together sometime.

Yeah, I'm finding there's a few...me, Lt_hailbob, va_contour, now you, I've also seen one owned by a woman who I know wasn't on CEG and one or two others that I don't know. We could potentially have enough for just a Cville meet haha. I'll be here probably a lot over winter break after the first week of January. That'd be the best time for me if anyone wants to meet.

yeah, well. I actually own a Focus SVT. I sold my contour to my sister a long time ago. Now i own the FSVT and a WRX. but I do know of a FSVT and 2 CSVT owners in Rappanhanock county. Maybe we can all get together somewhere in madison.. you know meet in the middle and do a cruise.. in summer. I hate winter.

but yeah, ive seen a couple in Cville. I normally honk the horn and wave, at least when I am in the Focus.

well that sux.. okay maybe before then, but like apr or may

Hi all. Just thought I'd check in on this region to see who was in the area. My wife and I will be visiting on vacation from Apr 26 to May 3. We'll actually be at a resort outside Gordonsville (Shenandoah Crossing) so if you have a meet while we're in town I'll try to make it. I won't have my SVT though.

I'll be asking for tourist tips in the next couple months, including possible advise on heading up to Washington DC.

I drive through Gordonsville every time I go from Fairfax to Cville or back. Be careful, the cops there like to enforce the speed limit since there's nothing else to do. Both my dad and I have been pulled over on separate occasions in the same place.

i live in Luhweesa...used to go to cville pretty often....now i am deployed in iraq willl be coming home in the next month or so...hopefully my car is still running...ive got a 98 contour with the LSD engine is all stock...you may be seeing it soon....ive been out of the game what are some new cosmetic upgrades i can do to this car....nice wheels and such....i am thinking of buying the volvo s60 r but im tryin to justify keeping this car and just making it nicer all help is appreciated...

i live in apple grove....if you read the central virginian you may have seen me on the front page a few months ago....i came home and suprised my mom at work when i came home for leave from Iraq....that was me....i havent seen another SVT in louisa before i dont think....have you had it long? ive only put about 3,000 miles on mine in the 4 years that ive had it due to transmission being out and then joining the national guard...

No, I got it about a month ago. I used to drive a yellow mini cooper s with a checkered roof. I too, am in the National Guard. Been in for three years come April.

Fluvanna Csvt owner

Fluvanna Csvt owner

I live in the Lake Monticello area. I've seen a couple of csvt around the area. I've seen the silver one with the rims on it that a girl drives. I've also seen the red one that I think her boyfriend use to drive that, but someone wrecked it. I wrecked mine also, but I'll have it back on the road by summer time. I hope to run into some of you guys out on 29n one Sat. night.

Last edited:
Back