• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Her first, and last, photoshoot

SOLD! I will miss her.
bye.gif

Based on his sig, the last two comments, his most recent vehicle purchase, and The Five-Oh's exclusive vroom-pshh sig, I'd hazard a guess at WRX or Impreza 2.5GT :shrug:

But they're not out yet..

or HHR/Cobalt due to work discount.

i hate it when u guys do this. problem with the hype is it's never what its hyped up to be. the only one i remember that lived up to the hype was the saleen tour. everything else?... wannabes.

i hate it when u guys do this. problem with the hype is it's never what its hyped up to be. the only one i remember that lived up to the hype was the saleen tour. everything else?... wannabes.

Saleen contour...dude you need to get out more. While my new car will be relatively run of the mill, it is still better than living in the shadow of ford contours. :blackeye:

And I realize I am on a contour board, but I stopped coming here for the car a long time ago. Most of the people that I know that have posted in this thread...don't own one anymore...

Back