• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Her first, and last, photoshoot

Saleen contour...dude you need to get out more. While my new car will be relatively run of the mill, it is still better than living in the shadow of ford contours. :blackeye:

And I realize I am on a contour board, but I stopped coming here for the car a long time ago. Most of the people that I know that have posted in this thread...don't own one anymore...

dude, dont get it twisted. i can afford much better than a contour;). ask those who know me. not trying to brag or anything. its just that when trolls come on here making us play some guessing game, the car finally shows up and it turns out to be some mazda or subaru. trust me. i get out. its my choice that i keep my beloved tour:blush:. besides, unless this new car is a GTO and up,... not impressed, sorry:). no offense to u or anyone of course. am just saying...

dude, dont get it twisted. i can afford much better than a contour;). ask those who know me. not trying to brag or anything. its just that when trolls come on here making us play some guessing game, the car finally shows up and it turns out to be some mazda or subaru. trust me. i get out. its my choice that i keep my beloved tour:blush:. besides, unless this new car is a GTO and up,... not impressed, sorry:). no offense to u or anyone of course. am just saying...

I agree with you. As if they have something to prove coming in here flaunting a new car. Post it and get over it, it's creating tons of drama for nothing. I'm no women so tell me what you want so i can get back watching football.... I'm in the same boat honestly. I just love my svt too much to sell it and buy a newer faster car. I'm picking up a 1999 ford ranger to do a 302 swap in it. Only because i miss old 96 302 ranger soo much. Don't need a new car just want something fun to play with and do some mods to pass my time.

I agree with you. As if they have something to prove coming in here flaunting a new car. Post it and get over it, it's creating tons of drama for nothing. I'm no women so tell me what you want so i can get back watching football.... I'm in the same boat honestly. I just love my svt too much to sell it and buy a newer faster car. I'm picking up a 1999 ford ranger to do a 302 swap in it. Only because i miss old 96 302 ranger soo much. Don't need a new car just want something fun to play with and do some mods to pass my time.

Harry, you should buy mine. It will be for sale here shortly. The hard work is done, but plenty of the "fun work" left

As long as Pete stays in the family, or at the least American, than hes good with me.

sand in the vagina
A metaphor describing someone who complains a lot or who is given to whining.

Andy: "But guys!...I don't want to go to Bennigans, their food gives me the runs!"
Carl: "Quit acting like a little :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: with sand in the vagina!"
Tina: "Yeah, here's a douche!"

Let's play a little game...
how many throttle body spacers does Harry need to keep up! :laugh:

Ouch the kid shows some injuries. :laugh: Don't hate you and i both know you ordered 10 of these so far from me :)

I don't need spacers to catch up to you young jedi. You can only run so far before that chevy breaks down. lmao

Back