• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Her first, and last, photoshoot

That was just my guess, lol :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing, then i thought to myself with all this hype he would be getting something a bit better like a saab:shrug:

I guess i was wrong. What color did you choose pete, or are you still on the fence about the whole thing.

Ouch the kid shows some injuries. :laugh:

I don't need spacers to catch up to you young jedi. You can only run so far before that chevy breaks down. lmao

are you seriously arguing the reliablilty of a 2.5L duratec vs. an ecotec? :help:

are you seriously arguing the reliablilty of a 2.5L duratec vs. an ecotec? :help:

Arguing? anyways....it is a joke...meaning ha ha and who mentioned the 2.5L being reliable? I for one never have. You sir shouldn't even be responding when talking about reliable cars :laugh:

Arguing? anyways....it is a joke...meaning ha ha and who mentioned the 2.5L being reliable? I for one never have. You sir shouldn't even be responding when talking about reliable cars :laugh:

why is that? i've never had any problems with my car. :shrug:

I was...not in mt right mind and somehow replied in the wrong thread.

If you want to understand the reference, go se Step Brothers. :laugh:

Back