• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hello Fellow NEs, KOP Rendezous?

i say lets do hamburg and do the cabelas thing again or maybe we could do wyomissing wich is right there by reading and do the restaurant called the works wich is like dave and busters.

LOL all the philly people bailed on us again lol

Lol, classic NE-CEG fasion!

Yeah this sounds all too familiar :rolleyes: ...

Sorry we just have so much to get taken care of before we move all of our stuff back to the other side of the state. See its kinda hard when you don't have a place to live yet in Pittsburgh, you live on the opposite end of the state, and you rarely have weekends or back to back days off. I'm just slightly limited on time. :rolleyes:

lets make it a cabelas meet i think that would be the best. That way driving is about even for the majority for everyone. 1:00Pm march 30th

who is still coming add your name to the list
1.I8rice

Sorry we just have so much to get taken care of before we move all of our stuff back to the other side of the state. See its kinda hard when you don't have a place to live yet in Pittsburgh, you live on the opposite end of the state, and you rarely have weekends or back to back days off. I'm just slightly limited on time. :rolleyes:

I was just busting you balls man! :laugh: :cool:

id love to come, but im fairly new and id prefer to get to know everyone first, not to mention its rather soon and im spending my time/money on my car :)
so perhaps next time, and then i wont be driving the most horrible thing there hehe

also im rather shy when meeting new people so thats a problem, but im sure nothing a few drinks cant solve :D

What better way to get to know us... meet us. ;)
Trust me, we're all good people and most of us have no criminal record. I'm kidding. We tend to have lots of fun when we get together.

What are you driving that you say "the most horrible thing"? An even better reason to come out with us, we'll help you and answer all the questions that you probably have. Really, we aren't picky, we just like getting together and having fun.

It's up to you, but you are more than welcome to come with us.

I haven't been around long and all the meets have been fun. and even though I've yet to show up with a Contour I've survived pretty well :blackeye: so If you show up with a 'tour you'll at least have that going for ya :laugh:

Ooook, the 'TOUR' rides again :D!! The rundown: my buddies shop came through and was able to give me a good price. I had the alternator, serp. belt, timing belt and tensioners, pulleys, etc., water pump, oil change, coolant flush, and re-timing done all for $758.60. Now, the water pump was changed because my friend had enough parts off the motor to get at it easily, so figured since it has 115K with factory pump minus well, ya know. Also, I already had the alternator, but will be getting like $30-$40 back for the core charge, :)

In terms of making the 30th meeting, my boss went and scheduled me for work that day even though I requested off b/c of the meet and needing down time from my friends bachelor party the night before(looking forward to that, but work the next day is going to SUCK bigtime). So it looks like this philly guy is going to have to take a rain check.

Out of curiousity is and if so when, where, etc. is the April meeting?

^ The meet will probably be in Hamburg at the Cabela's on the 30th. We usually meet there and then head to the Port Clinton hotel for lunch. The have great cheese steaks, they're friggin huge. :eek: I think they have about two pounds of steak meat in them.

I'm glad your car is all done. :cool: Good idea to do all that when he was to be working on the timing, might as well.

What about that time you, Allen and Aaron.....you know,...well.....nevermind. If the FBI let you go, I guess I won't bring up the past, either. :laugh:

Good one, bring up our past indiscretions and scare the new guy off. :D
We didn't do anything.... not really.

:laugh:

^ We'll probably be setting up another meet in KoP soon. We'll be expecting you to be there since you aren't that far away. :)

1. Jason- I8Rice
2. Chris - LUCA
3. Ken
4. Doug- The Digital Slacker

You have to let us know where you race so we can come watch. I love motorcycle racing. :)
yeah will do. i have races almost every weekend. actually the weekend of the 5th and 6th ill be at pagoda. its in reading

Have fun guys, I was on the fence about coming or not but I really can't afford the trip.:blackeye:

(I also heard that Palumbo character smells bad so I don't want to go near him)

Back