• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Woodward Dream Cruise

I will be by the blarnry stone. I have a buddy that is throwing quite the party ans lives a block from woodward.

Just incase we need another location (hey, it happened once:shrug: ) we would try and be on the N end of the M-B parking lot as ASC took up most of it 2 years ago and I can only think they were there last year as well. If that doesn't work, well, I'm going to park behind the bank that's just S of the Comerica Bank (can't remember which branch it is, but its gotta green sign IIRC) I'm only posting this so if your looking for us you don't freak out. If someone needs my cell, drop me a PM. I've got Tom's and Amar's already in my phone. The Comerica lot is pretty big and people end of parking in the drive-thru lane during the day, so there's even more room. Early in the day though they turn on the sprinklers, so watch out for that. I mean its only water, right:shrug:

So do you still want me to save you a spot or 2 at the front of the lot? Im aiming to be their between 5am and 530am.

edit: so i just got word from amarv12 that he wants me to save him a spot to. now ill try my best and hopefully will get the spots seeing as how early i will be their. Anyone else want to jump on the band wagon?

Last edited:
Last night was just nuts. I completely lost my mind. At one point at the base of the 555 building there were:

9 Cobra's including 3 427s!
2 Ford GT's
and a partridge in a pear tree...

There is light rain now so this evening may be weak, but tomorrow will probably be the best day. Most of the out of town talent arrives and things still move well enough to see.

I am not a GM guy, but I saw a black 1966 GTO that was sweet enough to kill for.

I so love the smell of castor...

Last night was just nuts. I completely lost my mind. At one point at the base of the 555 building there were:

9 Cobra's including 3 427s!
2 Ford GT's
and a partridge in a pear tree...

There is light rain now so this evening may be weak, but tomorrow will probably be the best day. Most of the out of town talent arrives and things still move well enough to see.

I am not a GM guy, but I saw a black 1966 GTO that was sweet enough to kill for.

I so love the smell of castor...

i had no idea you were out there otherwise me and mx would've yelled at ya.

Everyday this week except Saturday. It's just too damn crowded. I like the tue, wed, thu best. I'll park anywhere between 555 and 14 mile, usually on the west side.

i was down there last night, wooping on some new shelbys :) im going down tonight to but ill be driving the 08 superduty as i dont want to waste my gas in the mustang. there dosent seem to be any rain coming in that bad tonight so i think well still see a good turnout. dose anyone if hawthorns is going to be letting people park there this year. i borrowed some bham orange cones last year. and figure im just going to pick my spot and set the cones down

Back