• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hello Fellow NEs, KOP Rendezous?

CONTOUR84

New CEG'er
Figured I'd drop a post down here seeing as is I'm from the philly area? So wassup everyone?

This is a definitely a cool place to be a part of if you own a Contour. Very knowledgeable and friendly peeps!

Also, I was talking to LUCA in another section and would anyone in the immediate area be up for a KOP rendezvous?

You made it! :)

We've got a meet coming up in Dickson City but we can start planning a KOP meet for March. Whatcha think?

Sounds good to me. Lets get some dates and times on the table for discussion. Maybe towards end of March on a weekend?

Toward the end of March sounds good. Weekends are best for me.

Anyone else?

Cool! What day do you get it back?

I was going to ask if you paid the restoration fee. ;) Good deal.

Hopefully it won't be like the last KoP meet where the organizer never showed.

Admit it Doug, we had an outstanding time ragging on the guy. :laugh: Photo-shopping a "ghost" SVT into an empty parking spot and taking a picture of the empty chair, and also snapping a shot of Madison's horse's arse in the chair...it was a good time.

Are you planning on coming to this one Doug? Yes?

u mean the one only like 2 months ago??

I'm guessing the one that must have been before that cause I started that and I'm pretty sure I was there. :shrug: :crazy:

Also as always I'm down for a Sunday meet, just let me know when and where at KoP. We could always use the same meet up spot from the Dec. meet.

Last edited:
Doug wasn't talking about that KOP meet.
At the last KOP meet we were parked in the same place as the one Doug is referring to. I think I told you about the one where the guy didn't show while we were hanging out in the parking lot.

Ok, so it sounds like one of the last Sundays in March is a good idea? What does everyone think of the 30th?

And where was the last KOP meeting place at? It sounds like a good place.

And does anyone have any factory contour hubcaps lying around? All of mine fell of and I tried replacing them once with Pep-Boys ones and all they did was damage 2 of my valve stems by moving around the tire and eventually crushing the stems :mad: . Not sure how or what that is all about?

The 30th sounds good to me.

We met at the KOP mall near the movie theater.

I don't have any but can check the junkyard next time I go. Are you looking for the "star" type hubcaps?

Yea, the hubcaps with that plastic star in the middle. Only cause it seems like only factory hubcaps will work.

And the 30th it is, by the movie theater?

OK, I will look for the hubcaps as soon as I am able.

Sounds like a plan to me, the 30th at the theater. :cool:

Works for me too. I'll see you all on the 30th at the Imax in KoP.

Do we want to meet right there in the front like last time or around the side where there's a little more room along with less traffic?

And does anyone have any factory contour hubcaps lying around? All of mine fell of and I tried replacing them once with Pep-Boys ones and all they did was damage 2 of my valve stems by moving around the tire and eventually crushing the stems :mad: . Not sure how or what that is all about?

That's really weird.
Do you park really close to curbs or something?

Ok, the 30th it is by the Imax. What time?

And you would think I did alot of curb rashing french, but I actually have never hit one. They literally did move around the rim and crush the valve stems. Weird, but thats my luck for ya :shrug: .

Back