• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What You hate About Steeda...

Some JET??? It was the Freaking B-2A Stealth Bomber, over 16 billion dollars worth of aircraft. Let me know when you have a job other than being some dudes secretary

who gives a rats ass. i know im new but now one cares

do i...

do i...

care what you have to say?

you seem to have alot more enemies then friends here

LOL seems that way eh? Why are you posting in this thread? Did little ceasers give you the day off and your bored?

a job??

a job??

LOL seems that way eh? Why are you posting in this thread? Did little ceasers give you the day off and your bored?

if i worked there i wouldn't have money to drive my car. i pay for everything repairs, gas, insurgence, ect. i work 2 jobs(neither is ceasers) and no im not bored

you should probably know something about someone before you can dis them. try it. you get better results

Last edited:
LOL it seems driving a zetec would take alot of money LOL

Heres a suggestion don't come into EGL try to act like a hard ass.

how am i acting like a hardass. i just threw out my opinion. which can only mean something if you let it

You have thrown out multiple opinions which you have no clue about.

You think I have enemys? Cool. You don't like me thats perfectly fine with me.

Find out who sets up all the meets. Figure out who holds the biggest meets besides SZ. Before you start calling out veterans of CEG maybe do some research.

You don't care that I worked on the B2 thats fine. But if it wasn't for people like me and other military veterans you wouldn't even have the chance to drive around in your POS zetec.

Next time try to figure out who your bad mouthing, before you do.

defeat... but fun while it lasted

defeat... but fun while it lasted

ok befor i admit defeat...

did you help design that engine or something. if not dont say stuff about it. that my opinion on things

but i will admit defeat now and stop blabbering. pages 1-6 were interesting so i felt like throwing something in for the hell of it. they all seemed to be pretty truthful. if i ever were to meet you. it would be possible to chnage my currently distorted image of you but then again if you nd up being a complete ass whole to me it wont change.

oh one last thing. my dad was in usaf in para search and rescue "so other may live". he now works for boeing. and has done countless other things for the military. ive heard and know my fair share of aircraft and helicopter **** for my age.

yeah i know, but its not like im getting a grade for it. sorry.

Back