• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: 98-00 OEM Carbon Fiber Hoods

gomach1

Veteran CEG'er
Ok guys here is the deal. I found a company that actually has 98-00 contour hoods in carbon fiber. They have been great about replying to me and supplying details/pictures. I asked them about a group buy, so here are the details.

Other then myself we need this many more people to get the pricing...
5 people $400 ea.
7people $390 ea.
9 people $$380 ea.

Shipping is $150.00

Pictures:
cfh3.jpg

cfh1.jpg

cfh2.jpg

CFhood.jpg

So lets start this...

No deposits necessary, money will be due before they get shipped out. Just need to see how many serious people there are. They have 10 available currently.

Ah, what the hell. I'll get in on this one too. lol

1. mrspindlelegs
2. 79mustang351w (hopefully we get 9+ interested though)

Only if the fitment is right and we get 9+. Otherwise I'll just make my own as planned since I'll be most likely cutting this to add heat extractors anyway.

1. mrspindlelegs
3. CSVT#49 (pending fitment and 9+)

1. mrspindlelegs
4. Fmonkey

I know!lol we are almost there. Didnt take too long to get 5. Im trying to get pics of one installed, otherwise im gonna get mine coming and get you guys some pics of fitment.

Yes I'm down for that. All of the ones I've seen installed (closeup anyway) fall short of mating up with the headlights and grill.

Oh I've got another question... how many layers of carbon fiber and how many layers of fiberglass? I'd like to know what I'm paying for... because glass is cheap, but not carbon fiber.

Yes I'm down for that. All of the ones I've seen installed (closeup anyway) fall short of mating up with the headlights and grill.

Oh I've got another question... how many layers of carbon fiber and how many layers of fiberglass? I'd like to know what I'm paying for... because glass is cheap, but not carbon fiber.

Ill get an answer to that question tomorrow.

BTW Should have materials by monday/tue to get everything done that we talked about last week...

1. mrspindlelegs
4. Fmonkey
5. dairdevyld
6. Redlineracer12 (pending fitment/pics on car)

Back