• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: 98-00 OEM Carbon Fiber Hoods

I am game...lets DO THIS!!!!!!! lol Is anybody from Ohio?? Please.....Malcolm....Billy...somebody buy another carbon fiber hood (I know you guys already have one, but help a brother out...I got alot going on). lol

So you guys wana give it till mid next week to figure out who can ship together and see if we get anyone else on comes on board, then go ahead and get this going?

Chaser Aerodynamics. The one email i got from his said the weave's are perfect on the hoods. I will check on the rolled edges. I believe so...

Chaser Aerodynamics. The one email i got from his said the weave's are perfect on the hoods. I will check on the rolled edges. I believe so...

I have not heard good things about Chaser Aerodynamics. I'm going to respectfully bow out of this GB.

1. mrspindlelegs
2. 79mustang351w (hopefully we get 9+ interested though)
3. Fmonkey
4. dairdevyld
5. Redlineracer12 (pending fitment/pics on car)

I would like to see one recently purchased. If you buy one gomach1 and it fits like those pictures....then I am definately a go!

Yep Chaser Aero is horrible. One of their employees is on a local forum I frequent, and even he says their products are terrible.

edit found the thread, employee starts posting on pg 3.

http://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=400387

Sorry I don't mean to •••• on your group buy gomach1, I greatly appreciate what you're doing as this is a product I'm interested in. I thought you should know this though.

No im glad, ive never bought anything or heard reviews of them before, i was just offering what seemed to me as a good deal and product. But definitely good info. Trying to decide if i should bite the bullet so that i can give everyone a review on this hood....

i believe my old cf hood was made by C-wings. i could be wrong, but the name definitely rings a bell. no problems with it

Well, I've seen enough and I'm out of this Group Buy too. There is no way I'm going to support a company like that; they need to be driven out of business.

1. 79mustang351w (hopefully we get 9+ interested though)
2. Fmonkey
3. dairdevyld

I guess we can go ahead and call this group buy off. If anyone wants contact info, of the sales guy i spoke with PM me. He was helpful...although i havent bought anything yet i dont have much to say.

Back