• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: 98-00 OEM Carbon Fiber Hoods

In case anyone needed more of a reason to buy one.......:drool:

(Sorry for the crappy iPhone shots)
photocrop.jpg

photo2crop.jpg

I'm not sure who originally produced the hood I'm running but the fitment was perfect. The only adjustment I had to make was latch on the car and grinding down the top of my Pudmunkie headshield a little bit. It was pushing up on the hood too much causing the drivers side to stick up when closed.

Stop giving me wood for more than 4 hours!! Oh wait...call more ladies....duh! lmao

I AM IN.....I WANT ONE YESTERDAY! haha

gomach...is that first black car yours or are these random pics of this hood? Are the cars pictured THE same manufacturer we are buying from? Just checking.

The pic I posted is not my car. But it is the same hood we are getting. It was a customers photo. Looks really good to me.

Just 3 more people! Come on guys!

errrrr...I'm on the fence here. I reeeeeeaaally want one, the timing just sucks for me.

my dog goes in for surgery next week so money is a little tight at the moment.

Its only a $10 difference. So we could go ahead with our 6 people if everybody is ready.

Whats everyone want to do? Id like to get 3 more people, but i wana get this going!

Ok in regards to shipping, for the first box its $150 and each additional box to the same location is $85. So there would be a good savings if a bunch of you guys lived close enough to make it worth it.

I believe they are being shipped out of Maryland. Im sure they could be picked up.

Any discount on combined shipping? In case some of us live close enough together to get multiples shipped to one location.

Ok in regards to shipping, for the first box its $150 and each additional box to the same location is $85. So there would be a good savings if a bunch of you guys lived close enough to make it worth it.

I believe they are being shipped out of Maryland. Im sure they could be picked up.

So yea... Tony you in on combined shipping ;)

If you are I'm down with pulling the trigger on this deal.

Last edited:
Back