• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fall Meet in VT 10/13/07

Well, I can't make it.
Later in the month would have been great.

It's homecoming and I have to be at school to display the FSAE car. Yah, gotta talk to people and make them feel happy. Thats my job.:cool:

Man, its been so long since i've been to a meet.:cry:

I'd love to go up, unfortunately UCONN is having their first fall show on the 13th and my club is the following day. I'm gonna have to stay local and help support my CT homies.:cry: Although the thought of multiple contiques is very enticing.:drool:

Got the day off from work today! So I will be there! I'm not sure if the gf will be going. It depends on her work schedule, and plus she didn't have too much fun at the last meet. She got to hang around with Jess a bit, but she was bored for awhile earlier. I'll have to try and convince her :). Keep us updated on costs and whatnot. How much does this Ben & Jerry's tour cost?

I don't recall 100% as to the cost, but I believe it's less than $5/person (then you always want to buy ice cream and souvenirs, so there's a little more $ involved). We should get a definite head count next week so I can schedule the tour (groups of 10 or more need to call in advance). At that time I'll ask about any group discounts. I'm planning on running the route next week to get precise directions and estimates of time. When the cruise rolls around, that will be my 4th trip over the Appalachain Gap this summer.:laugh:

Just tell me where to go and I'll follow, haha. Hopefully we can get a whole BUNCH of 'Tours to go! I've never driven with more than one down the highway or anything haha. Cougars are invited too I guess...:p

I mapped out 80% of our cruise last nite, what a blast!:cool:

I'll finish the route tomorrow and get some directions printed up and hand them out next Saturday.

I need to make reservations w/ B&J's, so would it be possible to have a final head count by Monday 10/8? I'm sure if we're off by 2 or 3, that would be OK, but being off by 50% would be:nonono:

Please confirm your plans and list any passengers that will be tagging along (loved ones/friends/other CEG'rs that don't want to drive/whatever).

1. Mike (Cobra)
2. Kim (frenchy)
3. Brian (Brapple)
4. Jess (brapple's gf)
5. Ian (zorrex)
6. Lindsey (zorrex's gf)

1. Mike (Cobra)
2. Kim (frenchy)
3. Brian (Brapple)
4. Jess (brapple's gf)
5. Ian (zorrex)
6. Lindsey (zorrex's gf)
7. Matt (rouar)

1. Mike (Cobra)
2. Kim (frenchy)
3. Brian (Brapple)
4. Jess (brapple's gf)
5. Ian (zorrex)
6. Lindsey (zorrex's gf)
7. Matt (rouar)
8. John (JScullin from NECO) - he's a maybe

1. Mike (Cobra)
2. Kim (frenchy)
3. Brian (Brapple)
4. Jess (brapple's gf)
5. Ian (zorrex)
6. Lindsey (zorrex's gf)
7. Matt (rouar)
8. John (JScullin from NECO) - he's a maybe
9. Mike (Dr. Cross)
10. Keith (Mike's bro from IL, in VT to attend UVM, has a 99 SVT)

I finished the route this morning. I found a good spot for all of us to park for dinner. It's about a 10 min walk from the restaurant, does anybody have an issue w/ walking 10 minutes? I have a feeling that all of the closer parking areas will be quite full next w/n.

I guess if some people can't do the walk (completely understandable), we could always have them dropped off at the door, and the remainder can walk after parking the cars.

Back