• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dyno Day Poll

Dyno Day Poll

• Total voters
what kind of dyno was this on? i heard some of the numbers...and they're pretty unimpressive

your kidding right?

most untuned and on a mustang... I wouldn't call those numbers unimpressive

indeed. the highest untuned 3L was 188hp ... add 10% to make them dynojet numbers and its 206.

the highest hp tuned 3l was 198 which is 218.

my 3l turbo was 286 and that would be 315 ... and with larger exhaust and a better bov it would be better ....

Ok, So 180 hp is 198hp if it were on a dynojet machine right? Now this is wheel HP, what would the HP be at the crank?

I'm sure this is a stupid question but I never said I was smart, just a smarta**.

Ok, So 180 hp is 198hp if it were on a dynojet machine right? Now this is wheel HP, what would the HP be at the crank?

I'm sure this is a stupid question but I never said I was smart, just a smarta**.

always assumed 18% driveterrain loss with the mtx. so bump the number up again by 18% for crank horsepower.

Brian, Bob mentioned to me that you were trying to get all the dyno files from the meet. I'm guessing that didn't happen since you are asking for everyones graphs.

They asked me which ones I wanted printed and I said the best 2 runs but he left out my best run and printed the 2 others. Not a big deal but it would have been nice to show 181 instead of 179.

tony and all,

i havent been over to the shop. one of these days i will head over and bring a thumb drive and load them all on.

Back