• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dyno Day Poll

Dyno Day Poll

• Total voters
Also, one comment made by Dan (the guy who drove all the cars). He mentioned how strange it was that all the cars were almost identical to feel and how much power they put down. He like Brians car and said I should go turbo.

well that one is simple .... Greg did all of the porting and most of the builds. I do believe everyone was running SVT cams, SVT intakes and headers with exhaust to support in one way, shape or form. also most where 04 engines also with most being under 30k in miles, iirc.

here are my plots

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
nice plots brian, let me go ahead and get my magnifying glass to read them :blackeye: :laugh: I like how you still have alot of torque. I feel like alot of the turbos I see(and maybe because they are 4cyl) is just the torque and hp building up at the same sort of rate, like almost on the same line or something.

nice plots brian, let me go ahead and get my magnifying glass to read them :blackeye: :laugh:

:p

work doesn't seem to have a color scanner so I had alot of work around to do .... but I will have them in color later in the week, hopefully larger also.

yeah I like how it hit the 272 ft-lbs torque at ~3500 rpm :laugh: and was fairly constant across the board.

Here are mine. Brian I need your E-mail address to send the bigger pics, if you want...

Attachments

• Dyno 9-27-08 SVT.jpg
    Dyno 9-27-08 SVT.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Dyno 9-27-08 SVT 2.jpg
    Dyno 9-27-08 SVT 2.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 0
http://www.enhancedstreetperformance.com/

2 wheel drive is $75 for 3 baseline pulls, with print outs including boost and A/F..... not bad since most places charge extra for A/F

cool, thats not bad.
but for the hearse, i dont care about boost or A/F
hehe

i am very curious to see how close to the original 375hp/525ft-lb the old girl still has.

Back