• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle 2010 discussion

I know it's still a ways away, but when is everyone planning on showing up? I'll be up there sometime Friday. and someone doesn't like to text me back, but she said she'd be there late friday. What is everyone else doing?

I'll be getting in late friday night. so I'll meet everyone on the show field saturday morning. the gf has to work til 5 so we can't leave before then and its about a 5 hour drive.

I know it's still a ways away, but when is everyone planning on showing up? I'll be up there sometime Friday. and someone doesn't like to text me back, but she said she'd be there late friday. What is everyone else doing?

my inlaws have been undergoing kidney transplant surgery and I'm preparing for SZ. It's been a busy week. :p

We may actually arrive around noon on Friday.

9 days, 18 hours, 47 minutes, xx seconds (11:13AM on 5/25/10)

Less than two weeks! Get hype! :laugh: I'm actually excited, my car is gonna be lookin GOOD this year!

If it is where Paul is detailing it to be, I think it's over where it was in '07 when I went. Kind of when SVTOA mashed all the SVTs together...

On another note: by this time next week, I will be on the road heading up there! Anyone else getting more and more excited?!

I think I'll be more excited when we're finished getting things ready for the trip.
We have to cram all of that activity in this weekend, so I hope we accomplish most everything.

Anyone else getting more and more excited? Paul, has the list gotten any bigger than the 9 people in the last post you did with a headcount?

I had to print and scan .pdf file so it could be saved as a .jpg to Photobucket for hosting...probably more difficult then it had to be, but here you guys go...

Scan_Pic0001.jpg

We are in section B (in blue near gate 6)...to show where we are in reference to other SVT's, SVTOA are in the SV section in green and Lightenings are in O. Focus are in H, SHO's are in N, and Mercury Marauders are in S.

Yeah real sweet spot...:nonono:

Pretty sure that is the last row on hill and in the back. It is right near an exit, campers, and ••••ters...Pretty sure that is the un-used overflow spot... The spots are right by the last row to climb up the hill and is where all the gunners go to rev up there exhaust to fly up the hill to get attention.

Yeah real sweet spot...:nonono:

Pretty sure that is the last row on hill and in the back. It is right near an exit, campers, and ••••ters...Pretty sure that is the un-used overflow spot... The spots are right by the last row to climb up the hill and is where all the gunners go to rev up there exhaust to fly up the hill to get attention.

I think thats just one row back from where we were last year...

The overflow stuff on the top and back of the hill would be the yellow at the top right of that picture. To be technical, i think we were two rows over and one down (in the green section) where the "O" tent is. Not a terrible spot if its where I am thinking of.

Back