• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle 2010 discussion

Did anyone notice the silfro CSVT with the vendor sticker? was that anyone here?

When i left i kept thinking i didnt have that many pics, but when i went to put them on photobucket, i noticed that i took 144 pics, so i'll have to make up a photo thread, and anyone else that has pics can add to it.

YAY I'm home! Took me 2 1/2 hrs. lol

I talked to him today, Sunday. He was working the exhaust vendor and said it was just a DD car. It had a nice set up, but that is it. I told him about CEG, so we'll see. :D

I had a great time.. Enjoyed meeting everyone! I made it home
before lunch today. Hope everyone avoided the bad weather today.
Chineeeezzzz was fabulous last night!!! Much funzzz!!!
Thanks for the hospitality kiddos, including the recliner...

Did i see you and your daughter when i was leaving Saturday? i saw someone in a blue shirt pushing a stroller. I was in my Mystique with a contour.org sticker.

Did i see you and your daughter when i was leaving Saturday? i saw someone in a blue shirt pushing a stroller. I was in my Mystique with a contour.org sticker.

LOL - just 3 minutes before you replied here , I replied to YOUR post over in pics/vids about seeing you when you were leaving ! It didn't dawn on me till you pulled out onto the road that I should've waved ... my bad :eek: .

I'm late to the thread, but just wanted to also say that it was good to see you all this weekend.
I feel bad that I didn't get to spend too much time chatting with some of you individually. Too many darn awesome Fords to view, not enough time to do it all.
We are going to try our best to attend AFN again and again.

omg Allen, adorable just doesn't fully describe that little peanut. Her little voice cuted me the hell out. I loved your proud Papa look all day too. :cool:

Late to the thread also but it was good to see everyone over the weekend.

I have a number of photos to go through, somewhere over 400, along with at least that many that Angela took too.

Got home around 8:30 last night after a stop at my parents. had it rain about 3 times. going up 81 was crazy, as we got to the mountains you could see the wall of rain and it went from nothing to a heavy down pour in about a few hundred feet. luckly each time was just for a few minutes.

Despite the "tornado warnings", i stayed at the fairgrounds for the Giveaway car. I had 24 tickets, and not ONE of them was a winner. I was somewhat upset. The weather wouldn't have been better. After everyone left, it got a little bit windy-er, and I ended up putting the SVT under the tent. I sat in the grandstands and watched the awards and it started be a heavy drizzle, but that was it. After the awards it was BRIGHT AND SUNNY for the rest of the day. The ride home was nice too.

*broke dad's record for trip time to Carlisle and home from it. 3 hrs to get there and 2 1/2 to get back. Mind you, I played with some Foci coming home, it was a little faster. :D

did the winner take the car or the cash?

i didn't stay that long after they matched the tickets up. I was trying to get out of there and get to the gas station before the rest of the mass of cars did.

Anyone in for AFN '11? :D
359 days, 19 hours, 10 minutes, xx seconds
as of 10:50 AM on 4/8/10

i didn't stay that long after they matched the tickets up. I was trying to get out of there and get to the gas station before the rest of the mass of cars did.

359 days, 19 hours, 10 minutes, xx seconds
as of 10:50 AM on 4/8/10

I'll be showing next year! either my rusted out fully built Tempo (if it's done) or the Mystique.

I'm late to the thread, but just wanted to also say that it was good to see you all this weekend.
I feel bad that I didn't get to spend too much time chatting with some of you individually. Too many darn awesome Fords to view, not enough time to do it all.
We are going to try our best to attend AFN again and again.

omg Allen, adorable just doesn't fully describe that little peanut. Her little voice cuted me the hell out. I loved your proud Papa look all day too. :cool:

+1

Always too much to see and not enough time. The weather didn't help again this year. The heat kept Allen 'The Ice Machine' busy for sure. :laugh: Believe it or not I've been to the All Ford Show bundled up, trying to keep warm!

Holy Mother of God!!! If none of the campers show up tomorrow, it's been nice knowing you all. :help:

LOL, Glad you survived. I guess you must be living right!

Despite the "tornado warnings", i stayed at the fairgrounds for the Giveaway car. I had 24 tickets, and not ONE of them was a winner.

Bummer, so much for all the free rides you promised! :laugh:

After the awards it was BRIGHT AND SUNNY for the rest of the day.
Go figure...

did the winner take the car or the cash?

Not sure cash is an option any more, that changed a few years ago.

We survived 2010, how bad can 2011 be?
Nice to see everyone.....see you next year!

Rod

Back