• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle 2010 discussion

Hey, Looks like I might be heading to Carlisle's on Saturday. Unfortunately not with the Contour though due to the front suspension giving out :blackeye:. Hopefully I'll see you guys there!

Less than twenty-four hours! I still havent gotten my stickers yet, and i was hoping I'd get them before AFN. Im debating on sticking around the house til the mail comes to see if they come tomorrow, or if I should just say "forget it" and go to AFN without them...idk yet!

well last minute change of plans for me. I have been feeling alittle iffy about taking the SeVT. Just found that the flanges are starting to crack on the maf. Rather not take any chances so I'll most likely be taking the SVT.

:DWe hung out for while, then raced to campsite to set up tents before rain started. Just finished dinner, wondered if folks were getting together tonight. Not sure where everyone is even staying, was plannin' on touchin base once I got back to Showfield. So much for that plan. But if anyone logs on tonight, give a yell.

ugh...frenchie, Cobra, SVTRacer and myself were huddled under our Carlisle tent during the storm hoping that the tent wouldn't blow over. :help: Thank goodness it didn't...for more than one reason

Please no rain like that tomorrow!

Hey all, missed sayin so long to a few, due to burnout contest. Hopin Allen is gonna be there again tomorrow, as well as PP. So happy I finally got to meet her. :laugh: If anyone is hangin out at hotel tonight, give a yell. Don't wanna just swing over if no one is up for hangin' out. If you do, me cell is
(412) 974-9442. If not, guess i'll see ya tomorrow morn.

Did anyone notice the silfro CSVT with the vendor sticker? was that anyone here?

IMG_2019.jpg

When i left i kept thinking i didnt have that many pics, but when i went to put them on photobucket, i noticed that i took 144 pics, so i'll have to make up a photo thread, and anyone else that has pics can add to it.

Made it home, some things are unpacked...pretty tired from all the heat this weekend!

I saw that "vendor" SVT, not sure who owned it.

Home safe, kinda worn out, but was great fun. Thanks again to all who participated, and congrats to the winnners. It's always great seeing you all, and Allan, your daughter is adorable. Glad I finally sot to see her.

Back