• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

car is in paint !!!

very sweet... reminds me of my car... its been at my bodyshop for about 1 month and it rolled outta the paint booth yesterday -- I FINALLY get it back tomorrow night!!!

fresh repaints f'n rock! :)

Last edited:
if the run is in the clear, a simple sanding will take it out...looks good brian

i didn't look close enough to determine if it was the paint or the clear but I am thinking it was the clear ... it seemed to be on top of the paint, either way I am sure they know it is there and will take care of it correctly

I'm not going to lie when I say this. Your car will be amazingly hot when it's finished, that's a pretty nice color. You may have mentioned this already but what color is that?

That car is gonna look just absolutely amazing!!! I can't wait to see what it looks like completely together!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

ok, no pictures today but progress has been made. the car has just about completely been wet sanded, just need to do the passanger doors. The side skirts, drivers side mirror, and door handles as well as the tail lights and the rear reflector have been reinstalled. The rear bumper will be masked off and sanded so the exhaust cut out can be painted black hopefully tomorrow also.

more to come tomorrow

smiliethud3yj9kf.gif

Back