• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

car is in paint !!!

goonz - maybe I should have but for now I want the ability to remove the mirko if I need to, say like on the way to SZ next year so it doesn't get distroyed ...

yea thats true, regardless though even regular street driving even at 30mph will cause pitting on your mirko, you cant avoid it really, comes with getting a mirko. Your lucky to have a color other then black. In black everything shows, scratches, pitting and chipping..

thanks everyone for the comments they are appreciated.

as I get time to finish cleaning the car up I will try to get some more pics

Took a few more photos today ... not all of them are that great but here they are ... got the side markers installed finally ...

DSC03125.JPG

DSC03126.JPG

DSC03127.JPG

DSC03128.JPG

DSC03129.JPG

DSC03130.JPG

DSC03131.JPG

DSC03132.JPG

DSC03133.JPG

DSC03134.JPG

Your car looks fantastic Brian. :drool:

I'm just messing with you...it's the only part of the car that needs any more shine..

I'm just messing with you...it's the only part of the car that needs any more shine..

well I should not then that I have not put any wax on the car yet ... yes let me say that again I have not put any wax on the car at this time ... I have cleaned and waxed the wheels ... actually the windows need a good cleaning also and then they will be hit with the Zaino glass polish, as well as the tires ... then the whole car will get a stupid silly amount of zaino for the spring ...

Holy :censored: , Brian - when take pictures , you take a :censored: -load of 'em !

I've got 2 words for ya ... awe-some :drool: !

(I know it's not 2 words :p )

was trying to get some calendar worthy pics, so I posted the ones I really liked over on that thread and put all of them here ...

While I am saving the $$$ to get my baby repainted, I would like to cover up some scratches and scrapes on the front.

Where did you ever find a full front end bra for a CSVT????

I have looked everywhere!!

While I am saving the $$$ to get my baby repainted, I would like to cover up some scratches and scrapes on the front.

...you bumped a month old thread to ask where he got a bra???

be ready to do alot of work over the winter to keep it clean to prevent more paint damage ....

but you didn't search hard enough ... it is a covercraft front end cover, should run about $80 anywhere you look on the internet ....

Back