• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anti pet-peeves

The sound of my SVT exhaust when I romp on the pedal then let off and let the RPM's drop. :drool:

The three B's! (boobs, box, butt...duh)

Gotta agree with TGO on gasoline. I love going to gas stations and smelling those fumes. It's awesome!

I fully agree with this post.

^He's got one of the best-sounding 4-cylinders I've ever heard, and probably in the top 5 best Zetec exhaust notes on CEG. Ian's got that thing nailed:drool:

I love random "I love you" notes in my wallet, especially when they're written by someone else:laugh:

I love random "I love you" notes in my wallet, especially when they're written by someone else:laugh:
mommy checking your wallet for condoms?

i love it when you go to a store and there is a cop there writing out parking tickets for all the morons parked in the handicapped spots without proper tags.

^He's got one of the best-sounding 4-cylinders I've ever heard, and probably in the top 5 best Zetec exhaust notes on CEG. Ian's got that thing nailed:drool:

Lol. It came off a parts car and has the WORST bends EVER in it. It's hilarious how nice you think it sounds when it is a piece of junk!

mommy checking your wallet for condoms?

i love it when you go to a store and there is a cop there writing out parking tickets for all the morons parked in the handicapped spots without proper tags.

I have a very funny story about that. actually. The kicker is that I have no use for them:laugh:

I'm not even sure why I have it:confused:

Back