• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anti pet-peeves

BrApple

No Life But CEG
so how about simple little things that make you smile that you might not thing about or possible over look ....

the sound of the duratec with intake and exhaust :drool:

heated rearview mirrors on the pre98s

The sound of my SVT exhaust when I romp on the pedal then let off and let the RPM's drop. :drool:

The three B's! (boobs, box, butt...duh)

Gotta agree with TGO on gasoline. I love going to gas stations and smelling those fumes. It's awesome!

how nice the wheels look with freshly sprayed tire shine...when I pass gas while driving and have to roll the windows down because is smells so bad :)

Right now -- that I have a job.
It is not a simple or little thing, but is oft overlooked.

(Some of my close coworkers, as of this morning, do not.) :(

watching people walk into each other or ride bikes into each other on campus. looking at boobs jiggle. espcially if shes running on the tred mill. and staring at their butts, cause i just sit on the stationary bike behind them and zone out listening to me music haha

How about the whistle or whine from forced induction? I can't be the only one. Especially turbo whistle. Can't say how many gallons of diesel I've wasted over the years just to hear more.:laugh:

When people go out of their way to show you how much they care about you.

Awww. :)

interacting with CEGers on a daily basis
<3 u guyzes

And we wuv you too.
grouphug.gif

Mmm, the smell of gasoline.

How about the whistle or whine from forced induction? I can't be the only one. Especially turbo whistle. Can't say how many gallons of diesel I've wasted over the years just to hear more.:laugh:

oh I can say the same thing :drool: but something like that you make happen, like zorrex and his exhaust. I was thinking about things you would have to stop and think about to identifiy but but a smile on your face.

like I drove the SVT yesterday for the first time in a long while. everything just made me smile.

I got another one ... realizing that your smarter then most of the people at the computer help desk when you call in for a problem ...

Back